Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by geezer View Post
    Mnuchin ended federal loans to small businesses. The stated GOP goal in crashing the economy if Biden survives to take office is to “light so many fires that he can’t put them out” (with an eye to regaining power)....
    But guess who they are using as fuel?
    This is what worries me the most. They are lighting the entire government on fire and we can't do anything about it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Comment


    • And now this happened.

      Alan Dershowitz, surfacing from his underwearabouts, just claimed that Trump has a strategy involving the Supreme Court and he will win. The Supreme Court will cease to exist if it becomes a tool for treason. In this paradigm Al Gore would have fought them and won.
      Shouldn't he be in a fucking hole by now?

      https://mobile.twitter.com/budwin9/s...80218320531456
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • I don't see what strategy could be used to have the supreme court win him the election. There simply aren't enough close ballot states for him to have them overturn the results and get him elected. Maybe if a state returned 2 separate election results they would be asked to decide that.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

        Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Tucker Carlson went after Sidney Powell on her lack of evidence. Says he offered to give her the entire hour to present it and crickets.

          MAGA Country is turning on him. Zero sympathy. You can't help create a monster, then be mad when it tries to eat you.

          https://mobile.twitter.com/oliverdar...95108078063619
          The funny part is what he said couldn’t have been any more rational and people get all bent out of shape. It’s really sad so many people believe the election was stolen with zero evidence. If you understand the process at all it’s very clear that it would be hard to do much on any sort of large scale with zero evidence being left.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            I don't see what strategy could be used to have the supreme court win him the election. There simply aren't enough close ballot states for him to have them overturn the results and get him elected. Maybe if a state returned 2 separate election results they would be asked to decide that.
            The SC aren’t people like state senate leaders in MI who have aspirations of higher office and want to gin up the base

            Comment


            • Originally posted by unofan View Post

              When your defense is "yeah, he tried to become a dictator, he was just too stupid to pull it off," that's not exactly a great sign. Both for his party (who is full of morons) and the system (which would've collapsed with a more competent wannabe dictator).

              You say this is proving the system works. I see it as a beta test for the future. Put another way, if Putin had compromised someone with maybe an extra 15 IQ points, we'd be farked.

              And I take back anything I said mockingly towards Romney when he said Russia was still a threat 8 years ago. Clearly they are, just in the disinformation sphere rather than traditional military engagements.
              100% this post, every word. It proved the American democracy can be brought to its knees by one of the dumbest people in the nation. We're teetering on the edge of a coup and most people are cool with letting the next episode of "Ow My Balls!" start streaming.

              The curtain has been pulled back. We're about to have an ugly reckoning.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

              Comment


              • Ed Norton on Twitter has the best explanation of Trump’s post-loss behavior that I’ve seen (others have paraphrased, but I mean this is the most well-written explanation).
                Nobody can explain the cult though. The religious devotion to Trump by almost half of America still blows my mind.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                Comment


                • Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  Ed Norton on Twitter has the best explanation of Trump’s post-loss behavior that I’ve seen (others have paraphrased, but I mean this is the most well-written explanation).
                  Nobody can explain the cult though. The religious devotion to Trump by almost half of America still blows my mind.
                  That's the explanation I want. I don't get it.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                  Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                  Comment


                  • Speaking of Coups too stupid to pull off, someone on Twitter posted (and I can't find it now) a thread of five "so stupid they can't possibly work Coups that actually succeeded."
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                    Live Radio from 100.3

                    Comment


                    • Lol:
                      ”OMG. Trump's lawyers filed an affidavit claiming statistical irregularities proving election fraud because they *confused Michigan for Minnesota* They thought "MI" = Minnesota (it's MN), and then compared a bunch of results in Minnesota to Michigan population statistics.”
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        Lol:
                        ”OMG. Trump's lawyers filed an affidavit claiming statistical irregularities proving election fraud because they *confused Michigan for Minnesota* They thought "MI" = Minnesota (it's MN), and then compared a bunch of results in Minnesota to Michigan population statistics.”
                        That's some good lawyering there. Fuck, why didn't I go to law school? I could've cleaned up.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

                          The funny part is what he said couldn’t have been any more rational and people get all bent out of shape. It’s really sad so many people believe the election was stolen with zero evidence.
                          You understand this is in a country where 10% of the people believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows, 30% believe in Bigfoot, 50% believe aliens live among us, and who knows how many are convinced that a massive CIA conspiracy is responsible for all the Kennedy deaths.

                          If you start asking the American public questions about what they believe is true, be prepared for some troubling responses.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                            That's the explanation I want. I don't get it.
                            Same here. The best I can work out is that the underlying cause is they hate the ‘coastal elites’ they feel the Dems represent, combined with Trump fulfilling the need for someone to worship along with the sense of community within ‘MAGA.’
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              ...and who knows how many are convinced that a massive CIA conspiracy is responsible for all the Kennedy deaths.
                              Well, actually... ;-)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                                Well, actually... ;-)
                                I threw that one in for Kep.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X