Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My roommate got a job as a security guard and was told to watch the office.

He's up to season 6, but doesn't understand what that has to do with security.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Ooooh - that’s…….dark.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Haiku about being an adult:

I am so tired
          Where did all my money go?
          My back is hurting.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• I sued the airline that lost my luggage.

i lost my case.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Fun fact: A piranha can shred a small child in 30 minutes.
              Anyway, I lost my job at the aquarium today.

Comment

• I was watching an Australian cooking show and the audience cheered as the chef made meringue. I was surprised as Australians normally boo meringue.

Comment

• You don't need a parachute to go skydiving.

You need a parachute to go skydiving twice.

Comment

• man: “Help! Do we have a doctor here?”
                    woman: “I’m a doctor.”
                    man: ”What’s your specialty?”
                    woman: ”Mathematics.”
                    man: ”My friend’s dying!”
                    woman: ”Minus one.”
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I grew up in Southie on O Street. Had to walk a block to P.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        I grew up in Southie on O Street. Had to walk a block to P.
                        You can't hear a pterodactyl use the bathroom because the P is silent.

Comment

• Me: I'm not saying a word without my lawyer present.

Cop: You ARE the lawyer.

Lawyer: So where's my present?

Comment

• I want to open up a store that sells only female dogs and gardening equipment. I could call it Bi+ches & Hoes.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Never start a fight with a dinosaur. You’ll get jurasskicked.

Comment

• I took up fencing; the neighbors demanded I put it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X