Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there is a 5th grader deep inside me:

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

This one might be just for dx, but maybe some others of you are lurking out there.

There was a tragic crash of an airplane bound from Warsaw to JFK. When the investigators played back the cockpit tapes, they discovered immediately what had happened - as the plane approached JFK from the south, the pilot made an announcement that the Statue of Liberty was visible to the West, so all the Poles immediately moved to the left side of the plane.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Because there is a 5th grader deep inside me
        That's how Kathyrin Murray got into trouble.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Punctuation matters.

I'm sorry I love you.

I'm sorry; I love you.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

As I get older, my excuses for why I can't go out with my friends get lamer and lamer, like "sorry I can't come out tonight, I ate a big bowl of pasta."

Comment

Laughing at this one not for myself, but many in my life:

Flight attendant: Is there a doctor on board?

Me: Yes, but I'm not that kind of…

Flight attendant: It’s 11:52 PM and the passenger in 37F has a conference abstract due in seven minutes. It’s currently 50 words over the limit.

Me: Everything’s okay ma’am. I’m here and we’re going to take good care of you!

Comment

Someone was attacked by string instruments. It was a brutal act of violins.

Comment

I bought a new Tesla the other day, but instead of a new car smell it had an Elon Musk
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

The girl mushroom asked the boy mushroom out because he was a fun guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      This one might be just for dx, but maybe some others of you are lurking out there.

There was a tragic crash of an airplane bound from Warsaw to JFK. When the investigators played back the cockpit tapes, they discovered immediately what had happened - as the plane approached JFK from the south, the pilot made an announcement that the Statue of Liberty was visible to the West, so all the Poles immediately moved to the left side of the plane.
                      Happened to "S Airlines" on their famous S plane.
                      And instability happens when Poles move to the right hand side of the S plane; fix your heading and directions.

Signed,
                      Your Controls instructor
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Punctuation matters.

I'm sorry I love you.

I'm sorry; I love you.
                        Let's eat Grandma.
                        Let's eat, Grandma.

An excellent read on topic: https://www.amazon.com/Eats-Shoots-L.../dp/1592402038
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Do you even lift?

Yeah, I lift. I lift my coffee to my mouth every day. 24 oz curls. Getting swole.

Comment

I own the world's worst thesaurus. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.

Comment

I own the world's worst thesaurus. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.
                              I still aspire to own this someday, but my wife won’t let me until the kids actually learn to read first:

https://www.amazon.com/Pterodactyl-W.../dp/1492674311

Comment

Slowly, Waldo's wife and Mr. SanDiego started putting the pieces together.

Comment

Working...
                                X