Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    I’m unfamiliar with the source but is this one better? https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranian-media-CIA-agent-behind-Soleimani-killing-shot-down-in-Afghanistan-615652/amp

IF this is true and that’s a big IF, the options are limitless as to what happened. Remember we’re talking about an agency who’s ex and then current employees blew the head off their commander in chief.
    Something most think is “unthinkable” or “conspiracy theory” even though they’re unaware the cia invented that term to trash Jim Garrison and WC detractors. It’s Document 1035-960 if you want to look it up. So while I hope it’s not a hit from within for whatever lunatic reason they’d Have it must be considered as at least possible. But that’s tough sledding if you haven’t read deeply about the Agency.

Could it be Russians or iranians? You bet. Although if it is Iran they’re Then begging for a war.
    there was that quick story right after suleimani was killed that a go-between in swiss who has historically acted as a conduit between US-Iran said the americans offered a "like level spy to be killed" to make up for the drone killing.

QED now we're even steven :P

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's not the Agency because it hurts them, not because it's beyond the pale. Obviously nothing is beyond the pale -- that's what they are for, they are the escape character for civilization, the direct access line back to the 2000 BC lizard brain.

Murdering JFK made sense. Murdering a vital section chief with institutional knowledge would be horrible for the innards of the machine. He's allowed to commit suicide but he can never be killed. That would give the lie to The Mission and that's the one thing you can never do because it's what holds everything in place.

If it were actually inside it would destroy the agency top to bottom. That would never, ever be done by anyone who was inside.
    Fair points and excellent analogy. You may be 100% correct. And I may have an over abundance of cynicism when it comes to that agency. Reading about the deaths of certain officers and one station chief in Mexico (Win Scott) gives me pause beyond potus 35 and potentially RFK via Robert Maheu. But maybe that’s also because I am too much a white 🎩, ed exley type who is disgusted by certain actions of certain people at Langley and can’t reconcile it with normal human behavior.

I hope it wasn’t intentional and it most likely wasn’t.

If this was Iran someone is warming up the jets right now.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

I’m unfamiliar with the source but is this one better? https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran...tan-615652/amp

IF this is true and that’s a big IF, the options are limitless as to what happened. Remember we’re talking about an agency who’s ex and then current employees blew the head off their commander in chief.
    Something most think is “unthinkable” or “conspiracy theory” even though they’re unaware the cia invented that term to trash Jim Garrison and WC detractors. It’s Document 1035-960 if you want to look it up. So while I hope it’s not a hit from within for whatever lunatic reason they’d Have it must be considered as at least possible. But that’s tough sledding if you haven’t read deeply about the Agency.

Could it be Russians or iranians? You bet. Although if it is Iran they’re Then begging for a war.
    It's not the Agency because it hurts them, not because it's beyond the pale. Obviously nothing is beyond the pale -- that's what they are for, they are the escape character for civilization, the direct access line back to the 2000 BC lizard brain.

Murdering JFK made sense. Murdering a vital section chief with institutional knowledge would be horrible for the innards of the machine. He's allowed to commit suicide but he can never be killed. That would give the lie to The Mission and that's the one thing you can never do because it's what holds everything in place.

If it were actually inside it would destroy the agency top to bottom. That would never, ever be done by anyone who was inside.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Wow. That's not good. Srsly, losing a section chief is not good.

BTW, the IC would never do this to itself. If that's what you're suggesting you've watched too much Americans or 24 or something. These guys are your starting lineup. You don't murder your center fielder, I don't care what he knows.

I have yet to see this reported elsewhere and I hope to heck it's nonsense.

Edit: OK, I feel better now. Apparently the Russian "source" that this came from used stock photos of an actor from Zero Dark Thirty in their claim. I sincerely hope this was 100% agitprop garbage.

solo: those sites are bad news, man. The 1 story in a trillion that's marginally correct eventually does get to Vice or Mother Jones. Stay on the sane side of the line, buddy; it's better for your (and my) heart.
    I’m unfamiliar with the source but is this one better? https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranian-media-CIA-agent-behind-Soleimani-killing-shot-down-in-Afghanistan-615652/amp

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

It’s one psychopath after another at the Agency and yet no-one seems to question all of the convenient deaths...https://t.co/hDvgupTVkD?amp=1
    Wow. That's not good. Srsly, losing a section chief is not good.

BTW, the IC would never do this to itself. If that's what you're suggesting you've watched too much Americans or 24 or something. These guys are your starting lineup. You don't murder your center fielder, I don't care what he knows.

I have yet to see this reported elsewhere and I hope to heck it's nonsense.

Edit: OK, I feel better now. Apparently the Russian "source" that this came from used stock photos of an actor from Zero Dark Thirty in their claim. I sincerely hope this was 100% agitprop garbage.

solo: those sites are bad news, man. The 1 story in a trillion that's marginally correct eventually does get to Vice or Mother Jones. Stay on the sane side of the line, buddy; it's better for your (and my) heart.
    Last edited by Kepler; 01-29-2020, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

It’s one psychopath after another at the Agency and yet no-one seems to question all of the convenient deaths...https://t.co/hDvgupTVkD?amp=1

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

With the s JFK records due to be released in 2021 (unless the acronym agencies once again claim national security), is the Agency preparing a modified limited hangout To obscure and hide an uglier truth?

One of their own seems to be working that angle:

https://jfkfacts.org/cia-tradecraft-...ry-top-people/

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

the NYTimes reported by on Glenn Greenwald is a joke.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/21/w...rimes.amp.html

If they had any balls they’d be screaming for Assange and Manning to be released. But then again they were curiously silent when Max Blumenthal was arrested.

Moral cowards.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Wait, the company whose CEO famously has said he 'won't hire trans models as long as he's in charge because it won't help sell their brand' has been secretly employing trans models for three decades?

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... gonna agree with Fade here. These people are whack.
    Transphobes really aren't all that bright.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Wait, the company whose CEO famously has said he 'won't hire trans models as long as he's in charge because it won't help sell their brand' has been secretly employing trans models for three decades?

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... gonna agree with Fade here. These people are whack.

Or this is the greatest "Folgers Taste Test" swap in history.
    Last edited by aparch; 01-20-2020, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Here's a new one: read something today that claimed all the Victoria's Secret models are trans women and you can tell by one physical indicator.
    When they obsess over stuff like this, I usually figure these are the kind of transphobes who secretly harbor a trans-fetish and are on dating apps every weekend asking "DICK OR NO DICK?".

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Here's a new one: read something today that claimed all the Victoria's Secret models are trans women and you can tell by one physical indicator.

No one ever accused transphobes of being smart.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    To be fair that's pretty heady stuff for a high school curriculum and in college I learned about all those things and many more (e.g. Dole running Central America in the Banana Wars). I don't think the absence of those facts from the standard American public school curriculum is because of the CIA or the government, I think it's because right wing parents can't stand for little Eric and Erica to hear anything negative about the US which is, of course, God's Chosen Nation. My daughter teaches JHS in Arizona and they have given their district an edict not to discuss the impeachment -- not even the facts of what impeachment is. This is the creeping meatballism of the right, not the Ministry of Truth.

It isn't government censorship, it's right wing willful stupidity like Creationism, Climate Denial, and Supply Side.

Good points. And...”meatballism”!!!!🤣🤣🤣 i’m Going to have to use that on my two friends who are so enamored with the navel one.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Then I think about how we weren’t told in school about the overthrow of Mossadegh, Sukarno and Arbenz. How we weren’t told about the business plot to overthrow FDR in 1934 and Henry Ford building engines for Nazi trucks and panzer tanks.
    To be fair that's pretty heady stuff for a high school curriculum and in college I learned about all those things and many more (e.g. Dole running Central America in the Banana Wars). I don't think the absence of those facts from the standard American public school curriculum is because of the CIA or the government, I think it's because right wing parents can't stand for little Eric and Erica to hear anything negative about the US which is, of course, God's Chosen Nation. My daughter teaches JHS in Arizona and they have given their district an edict not to discuss the impeachment -- not even the facts of what impeachment is. This is the creeping meatballism of the right, not the Ministry of Truth.

It isn't government censorship, it's right wing willful stupidity like Creationism, Climate Denial, and Supply Side.
    Last edited by Kepler; 01-16-2020, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    Once you sign on to just about any major conspiracy, do you tend to look at everything differently?
    For me the news cycle is absorbed differently. Once I read the CIA made up in whole cloth the following
    - JFK/RFK approves Castro murder plots (cia IG confirmed Kennedy’s did NOT authorize those plots)
    - JFK failed at Bay of Pigs (cia IG blamed the Agency and not the President) not to mention the potus told Dulles “no planes, no noise”
    Then admitted
    - Allen Dulles admitted in his own papers they set-up the Bay Of Pigs to fail

Add to that the overwhelming evidence they murdered JFK...I view the news as infused with propaganda and disinformation along with some limited hangouts.

Operation Mockingbird is/was a real operation starting in 1955.

Operation Northwoods from the Pentagon which JFK shot down.

Then I think about how we weren’t told in school about the overthrow of Mossadegh, Sukarno and Arbenz. How we weren’t told about the business plot to overthrow FDR in 1934 and Henry Ford building engines for Nazi trucks and panzer tanks.

It all adds up to a disbelief in much of the dominant narratives.

To quote Orwell “who controls the past controls the future”

At least that’s my .02
    Last edited by solovsfett; 01-16-2020, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X