Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Oh it was changed... Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    yes!

Castro was meeting with one of JFK’s emissaries on 11-22-63 (French journalist Jean Daniel), upon hearing of the assassination Castro said “this is bad news,…everything is going to change”

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    TIL there are people who think, excuse me, who know the Clintons killed Kurt Cobain. Golf clap.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    I don’t get over here that often, but reading solo’s description of JFK- sure seem to follow a pattern of how the US treated every western hemisphere country. We were even hostile to Canada until the great Halifax explosion. But the anti-democratic things we have done has been pretty astounding. From the banana republics to even up to the Iran contra debacle. Having read what we did to Puerto Ricans, it’s kind of a shock they still want to be part of the US.

But all of that in the context of JFKs murder… yea.
    Nailed it. Every country that wanted/wants to be sovereign and independent was subjected to the “they’re communist” treatment. Then Jack comes along and says “whoa, wait a minute, colonialism and imperialism is wrong, we should support the independence movements wherever they are” (this is based on his actions (see documentation from Muehlenbeck, Talbot, Newman et al)re: Congo, Indonesia, Algeria, Ghana, Guinea, USSR, Cuba post April 1961, Egypt, etc).

have you read the book “War Against All Puerto Ricans”?? Good god, it’s almost crazy they still want to be affiliated with the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    I don’t get over here that often, but reading solo’s description of JFK- sure seem to follow a pattern of how the US treated every western hemisphere country. We were even hostile to Canada until the great Halifax explosion. But the anti-democratic things we have done has been pretty astounding. From the banana republics to even up to the Iran contra debacle. Having read what we did to Puerto Ricans, it’s kind of a shock they still want to be part of the US.

But all of that in the context of JFKs murder… yea.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

It's called Kennedy. 8-part series on History.
    Thanks! I’ll check it out after the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

which series are you referring to? I’d like to watch for sure.

It's called Kennedy. 8-part series on History.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    It's a little bit of both if we're being honest. Watch the recently released Kennedy series as evidence. So while what you've documented may all be true, Jack wasn't afraid to throw down or pick a fight he felt was just.
    which series are you referring to? I’d like to watch for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    It's a little bit of both if we're being honest. Watch the recently released Kennedy series as evidence. So while what you've documented may all be true, Jack wasn't afraid to throw down or pick a fight he felt was just.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    you’re an incredibly smart guy Kep but you are way way wrong about JFK. The scholarshi, declassified documents etc. available today proves JFK was a warrior for peace.
    I could easily be wrong. I gave you what I had read and heard. No idea if it's true. If it is, all the more reason they murdered him.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    https://t.co/ZXTYuEqxLP?amp=1
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My understanding of JFK was he was a cold warrior with a particular pathological fear of the PRC, enough so that the IC was writing back and forth about him worriedly and saying he was going to say or do something really stupid.

Bobby may have been a peacenik, but not Jack.
    Most definitely not true.

in 1939 at 22 JFK wrote a letter to his father about the plight of the Palestinians. It was the start of well documented evidence JFK was not like the rest.

he was no cold warrior. He talked tough to get elected and at times dissembled in an attempt to keep the cold warriors around him at bay but the facts we now know are clear.

- in 1957 his speech on Algeria in the senate supported Algerian independence against French colonial rule. This speech got him banned from campaigning for Adlai Stevenson
    -in 1958 he was the only member of the federal government to meet with Patrice Lumumba who was desperately seeking help in his fight for an independent Congo vs Belgium…JFK supported Lumumba and U.N. Secretary Dag Hammarksjold
    -in 1961 he tells the cia “no noise and no planes” re operation Zapata. Dulles lies to him about the chances for success. When the landings fail Bissell calls JFK at all hours of the next few nights and JFK holds firm “no planes”…and where was Dulles? Puerto Rico. He knew all along the operation would fail because it was planned to fail. (See, the notes of Allen Dulles T the Princeton library)
    -subsequently JFK refused to invade Cuba 2x, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. he tells advisors “I’m going to splinter the CIA into a 1,000 pieces and scatter them to the winds. He says this not only because of BOP but because of the murders of Lumumba and Hammarksjold.
    -1962 JFK sends an emmisary to meet with Ernesto Guevara to investigate what Che’s ultimate aims were.
    -1962 he tells Algerian President Ben Bella “we can live with communism in Cuba” (see Betting On The Africans by Stanford professor Philip Muehlenbeck)
    -in 1962 he attempts to remove covert ops from cia
    -he fires Dulles, Bissell and Cabbel from CIA
    -he turns down operation Northwoods from pentagon ad later fires Lyman Lemnitzer
    ​​​​​​-in 1962 he orders McNamara to head his Vietnam policy and order withdrawal plans from the generals (Paul Harkins et al)
    -may 1963 mcnamara sees the withdrawal plans at the secdef conference in Hawaii and orders the generals to speed them up. Kennedy wanted everyone withdrawn by the end of the first year of what would have been his second term 1965
    -the last 14 months of his life he held back door back channel peace talks with Kruschev that were so advanced Kruschev told his son Sergei that he was prepared to cut the USSR military budget in 1/2 in 1965
    -the last 5 months of his life JFK had back door back channel detente talks with Castro via Lisa Howard (ABC) and Jean Daniel (French journalist). On 11-22-63 Daniel was in Havana providing JFk’s thoughts to Castro when news arrived JFK was murdered. JFK told Castro via Daniel the U.S. was responsible for the corrupt and horrific Bautista regime and their crimes
    - the popular myth JFK and/or RFK authorized CIA to design and engage in plots to kill Castro have been destroyed by fact. The CIA IG Lyman Kirkpatrick investigated these plots and found neither JFk. Or RFK authorized them. They Didn’t even KNOW about them until 1963 and then they went through the roof and stopped them…until CIA restarted them without informing potus and AG. See report here:

https://t.co/ZXTYuEqxLP?amp=1

you’re an incredibly smart guy Kep but you are way way wrong about JFK. The scholarshi, declassified documents etc. available today proves JFK was a warrior for peace.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I wasn’t sure whether to put this in the “history, questioning the victors” thread or here but…

fascinating to listen to Chris Hedges discuss JFK’s peace speech 6-10-63 at American University with professor Jeffrey Sachs.

peace speech: https://youtu.be/0fkKnfk4k40

Hedges and Sachs discussion: https://youtu.be/Wqm9Yl1gGEY?si=OOSMk8HjcQmIFuHM

amazing that Hedges of NYTimes fame did not listen to this speech until just this year! And finally, after reading The Devil’s Chessboard by David Talbot he’s come to understand Dallas was the national security state putting an end to JFK’s peace actions.
    My understanding of JFK was he was a cold warrior with a particular pathological fear of the PRC, enough so that the IC was writing back and forth about him worriedly and saying he was going to say or do something really stupid.

Bobby may have been a peacenik, but not Jack.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    I wasn’t sure whether to put this in the “history, questioning the victors” thread or here but…

fascinating to listen to Chris Hedges discuss JFK’s peace speech 6-10-63 at American University with professor Jeffrey Sachs.

peace speech: https://youtu.be/0fkKnfk4k40

Hedges and Sachs discussion: https://youtu.be/Wqm9Yl1gGEY?si=OOSMk8HjcQmIFuHM

amazing that Hedges of NYTimes fame did not listen to this speech until just this year! And finally, after reading The Devil’s Chessboard by David Talbot he’s come to understand Dallas was the national security state putting an end to JFK’s peace actions.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

I intend to visit the museum in the next year or two. I’d like to see a Stars game while I’m there.
    As well. But I’m very much looking forward to seeing/walking the plaza.

I recently read this review of the museum:

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john...-articles/1430
    Interesting.

FWIW, I found the geography of the area more impactful on my opinions than anything stated at the museum. I did the museum tour and then spent about 90 minutes walking around the plaza to see different vantage points.

Also, I was a sucker and paid a guy just outside the museum $5 for a packet of information that was marketed as key information pertaining to the conspiracy. . . .Do not fall for it. It contained nothing that I did not already know, and surely would be elementary for someone like you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X