Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    WillSmokes when they aren't doing the Ukraine coverage is a trip. Currently running an interview on MythicPolitics with a flat earther saying outer space is not real.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Even though they offer identical products, you know Little Caesars and $5 Pizza are rival LCD pizza joints, right?
    I wasn't comparing them (I can't recall the last time we ordered LC's and as I said $5 fell off mostly off our radar once the kids got older. By then we typically went with bake at home pizzas from various places more often than not.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Lowest Common Denominator- it’s all pizza, but just barely.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by st. Clown View Post

even though they offer identical products, you know little caesars and $5 pizza are rival lcd pizza joints, right?

I had $5 pizza once. Part of their pan ended up on my pizza, which i learned as taking a bite. We called the store and they blamed me for not inspecting the pizza before eating.
    lcd?

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I didn't hate $5 Pizza tbh although once the kids got a bit older it was never a goto but rather a stop gap.
    Even though they offer identical products, you know Little Caesars and $5 Pizza are rival LCD pizza joints, right?

I had $5 Pizza once. Part of their pan ended up on my pizza, which I learned as taking a bite. We called the store and they blamed me for not inspecting the pizza before eating.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?

I didn't hate $5 Pizza tbh although once the kids got a bit older it was never a goto but rather a stop gap.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I prefer little Caesar's

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Learned of a conspiracy that says Little Caesars pizza is heated up DiGiorno.

Why insult DiGiornio like that?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

just always remember, it takes two people to lie
    Takes two to murder and yet one of them is never even arrested. :-/

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    ...The best lies are mostly truth.
    just always remember, it takes two people to lie

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    not that I trust the CIA on anything
    Good policy.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Every once in a while I know something because of ahem experience. This is dumb. There actually is a particular SIGINT device that does scramble your brains and the rest of your cells if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time and I suspect that is how this rumor got started but it has nothing to do with the situations in which the AHI have been observed at embassies.

Sometime the answer really is "we don't know yet."
    Yeah, not that I trust the CIA on anything, but would anyone really be surprised if they were actually correct here? Or close to correct? The best lies are mostly truth.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I think this is probably closer than I'd like to believe
    https://twitter.com/quantian1/status...004506624?s=21
    Every once in a while I know something because of ahem experience. This is dumb. There actually is a particular SIGINT device that does scramble your brains and the rest of your cells if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time and I suspect that is how this rumor got started but it has nothing to do with the situations in which the AHI have been observed at embassies.

Sometime the answer really is "we don't know yet."

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Lol. CIA has found "other plausible causes" for Havana Syndrome and coincidentally a victims fund is created

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...916495872?s=21

I think this is probably closer than I'd like to believe
    https://twitter.com/quantian1/status...004506624?s=21
    I am now completely onboard the “NSA SIGINT devices microwaved CIA officers’ brains, the NSA knew it all along, then tried to cover it up by gaslighting/stonewalling them” theory of Havana Syndrome. Look at how carefully worded this statement is to not rule out friendly fire!

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    The author has a podcast called "You're Wrong About" - https://www.buzzsprout.com/1112270/6...es-to-fox-news

He does try to be careful about avoiding the easy and lazy "ok, boomer" crap and definitely acknowledges that this phenomenon is much more prevalant on the right than on the left.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X