Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

😂
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      I have six:

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages....

That's 7, so suck it.
      Last edited by Kepler; 03-02-2020, 01:39 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Karl Evanzz reviews Who Killed Malcolm X.

https://kennedysandking.com/malcolm-...nd-half-truths
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Saw it on Facebook, so it's probably true:

(100% factual.) **China was experiencing mass rebellion from citizens complaining how they were being treated by the Chinese Government. The leader of the Chinese had just had his *** handed to him by the Trump administration forcing him to sign a tariff deal he never wanted. And just like that Covid-19 gets released in China and everyone stops protesting and goes into quarantine. Problem solved. Now it’s brought to the US and begins to cripple our economy. Market down over 6000 points, events being canceled. Then the Saudi’s dropped the price of oil. Covid-19 is not a medical issue. It’s an economical issue. People are panicking buying food stores. What happens if your job tells you to go home without pay for a few months ? The world does not like America on top of the heap. This is not an accident - this was planned.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

(100% factual.) **China was experiencing mass rebellion from citizens complaining how they were being treated by the Chinese Government. The leader of the Chinese had just had his *** handed to him by the Trump administration forcing him to sign a tariff deal he never wanted. And just like that Covid-19 gets released in China and everyone stops protesting and goes into quarantine. Problem solved. Now it’s brought to the US and begins to cripple our economy. Market down over 6000 points, events being canceled. Then the Saudi’s dropped the price of oil. Covid-19 is not a medical issue. It’s an economical issue. People are panicking buying food stores. What happens if your job tells you to go home without pay for a few months ? The world does not like America on top of the heap. This is not an accident - this was planned.
            *sarcasm* Facebook NEVER lies.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

I thought it was the US military who brought it to China during the Military games last fall
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                I thought it was the US military who brought it to China during the Military games last fall
                Obvious conclusion is obvious.

Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  That one was we blew up a factory in Wuhan and China didn't say anything because it was a chemical weapons factory making COVID-19 for military purposes.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Pulled this from Facebook. Did Flaggy write this? Or is QAnon on too much cocaine?

CEO of Disney stepped down

CEO of Tinder, Hinge, OKcupid, Match all stepped down

CEO of Hulu stepped down

CEO of MedMen stepped down

CEO of L brands like Victoria Secret bath and body works stepped down

CEO of Salesforce's stepped down

CEO of Harley Davidson stepped down

CEO of IBM stepped down

CEO of T Mobile stepping down

CEO of LinkedIn stepping down

CEO of Mastercard is stepping down

Bill Gates steps down from board of Microsoft

What if I told you ???

This morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while

Tom Hanks was arrested 48 hours ago for pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a hotel room in Australia, refusing to fly back to the USA. The next celebrity arrests will be Celine Dion, Madonna, Charles Barkley, and Kevin Spacey. All will claim Corona virus infections

Italy's airports have been completely shut down, as over 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse

United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family and affiliates

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein was similarly allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked in exchange for his testimony

CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, and Disney; the Vatican Chief of Police; etc. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months

The lab-created Corona virus was a cover-up for the mass mandatory vaccination agenda. Now it has become the biggest covert U.S. Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen. This mass 158,000-arrests operation will remove and capture the biggest evil and corrupted politicians, celebrities, and CEOs, including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, U.N. officials, and the founders of GRETA, inc.

President Trump will win the 2020 elections, and arrests of former U.S. presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be portrayed by the media as accidental or as conspiracy theories. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death", meaning that they will have a choice between their death bring portrayed to the public as a suicide or an accidental death in return for assurances that his or her reputation will remain intact, or, alternatively, they can choose to face a criminal trial that would result in public disgrace

Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, and some will suddenly get "sick." The Vatican will be the first, and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed, and Hollywood and the Vatican will be exposed as being directly responsible for that

Coming up there will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world's most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what's about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola

Welcome to the Geat Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's history.💥

(3-15-20)
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

That's the most long winded, rambling, cocaine fueled "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself" post I've ever seen.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        That's the most long winded, rambling, cocaine fueled "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself" post I've ever seen.
                        Like I said... QAnon is on too much cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          No such thing.

Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            It's not the coke with Q'Tards. They're mainlining meth.

Comment

I saw someone post that Oprah’s Florida mansion has been taken and tons of underground tunnels have been found that are used for trafficking

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I saw someone post that Oprah’s Florida mansion has been taken and tons of underground tunnels have been found that are used for trafficking
                                Coming up tomorrow on Infowars...OPRAH'S SECRET PEDO LIFE!

Comment

Working...
                                X