Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"You tricked us by knowing we're stupid!"
    This does spur creativity, so I'll give them that.

I mean it's no different than ancient people using religion to explain what they don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Yea... Big Government did this and not that Darwin guy =)
    "You tricked us by knowing we're stupid!"

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Saw a good one on TikTok earlier...

The government created COVID to infect the population. It then helped created the vaccine which protects against its own virus. The freedumb group is actively avoiding getting the vaccine.

What if the government unleashes SuperCOVID, which only those who have been vaccinated are immune to? The government *wants* its good little soldiers who will listen to their every whim, so those who wore masks and are vaccinated are exactly who the government wants to keep.

The freedumb people are exposing themselves to the government as being expendable by refusing the vaccine.
    Yea... Big Government did this and not that Darwin guy =)

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

The government created COVID to infect the population. It then helped created the vaccine which protects against its own virus.
    Nah, the better flavor of that is:
    - invented virus
    - free testing (to collect DNA)
    - but you pay for the vaccine (and who's makin' the buck)

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

My Earth Science teacher taught us there are no Cold Pockets, only Absence of Heat Pockets.
    Along that same line ... that thing that activates when you switch the wall switch is a darkness absorber.

Flip the switch to power it and it absorbs what it can of the darkness in the room. It can't do a great job behind objects; it needs a straighter path to the darkness to absorb it. Turn the switch back off and the darkness leaks back out. Break the unit when activated and the darkness absorbed spills back into the room.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

The government created COVID to infect the population. It then helped created the vaccine which protects against its own virus. The freedumb group is actively avoiding getting the vaccine.

What if the government unleashes SuperCOVID, which only those who have been vaccinated are immune to? The government *wants* its good little soldiers who will listen to their every whim, so those who wore masks and are vaccinated are exactly who the government wants to keep.

The freedumb people are exposing themselves to the government as being expendable by refusing the vaccine.
    This makes perfect sense, since now that we are vaccinated, there is a SuperCOVID which only those who have been vaccinated are immune to.

It's called COVID.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    My fuck that's backasswards

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    There are no Hot Pockets. There are only Cold Pockets. You are expected to supply the heat yourself.

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES.
    My Earth Science teacher taught us there are no Cold Pockets, only Absence of Heat Pockets.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Last week, I was sitting at the coffee shop in the Meijer where I work and we were talking about Colonial Pipeline. The barista, who I normally like, was saying it was caused by Biden. Another customer told her it was a hack (supposedly), and the barista responds with "that's what they want you to think." Urrgghhh....

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    There are no Hot Pockets. There are only Cold Pockets. You are expected to supply the heat yourself.

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I suppose that's possible, but given that it happened at their Hong Kong press facility I would lean towards Beijing being involved.
    If the CPC wants something closed it's closed, not ransacked.

Plus I assume the PRC is quite happy with crazy conspiracy theories spreading FUD through America's 50M strong short bus set. "When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interrupt him."

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Right wing conspiracy site Epoch Times "ransacked"; they happen to get it all on film.

I'm not saying I know for a fact they did it themselves, I just know it's true.

They have been sliding since Dump crapped the bed and they lost their golden eggs.
    I suppose that's possible, but given that it happened at their Hong Kong press facility I would lean towards Beijing being involved.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Right wing conspiracy site Epoch Times "ransacked"; they happen to get it all on film.

I'm not saying I know for a fact they did it themselves, I just know it's true.

They have been sliding since Dump crapped the bed and they lost their golden eggs.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    I saw this mentioned on Maher and thought, "seriously?" I should have thought, "that was inevitable."

Presumably the ship was disabled by the Jewish Space Laser.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X