Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

    You definitely need to make the trip. It changed a lot of how I viewed the assassination. I certainly don't have the knowledge base that you have on the topic, so I'd be curious how visiting there would impact your opinions (if at all).
    I intend to visit the museum in the next year or two. I’d like to see a Stars game while I’m there.
    As well. But I’m very much looking forward to seeing/walking the plaza.

    I recently read this review of the museum:

    https://www.kennedysandking.com/john...-articles/1430

    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


    "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

    "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

    Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

      I intend to visit the museum in the next year or two. I’d like to see a Stars game while I’m there.
      As well. But I’m very much looking forward to seeing/walking the plaza.

      I recently read this review of the museum:

      https://www.kennedysandking.com/john...-articles/1430
      Interesting.

      FWIW, I found the geography of the area more impactful on my opinions than anything stated at the museum. I did the museum tour and then spent about 90 minutes walking around the plaza to see different vantage points.

      Also, I was a sucker and paid a guy just outside the museum $5 for a packet of information that was marketed as key information pertaining to the conspiracy. . . .Do not fall for it. It contained nothing that I did not already know, and surely would be elementary for someone like you.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

      Comment


      • I wasn’t sure whether to put this in the “history, questioning the victors” thread or here but…

        fascinating to listen to Chris Hedges discuss JFK’s peace speech 6-10-63 at American University with professor Jeffrey Sachs.

        peace speech: https://youtu.be/0fkKnfk4k40

        Hedges and Sachs discussion: https://youtu.be/Wqm9Yl1gGEY?si=OOSMk8HjcQmIFuHM


        amazing that Hedges of NYTimes fame did not listen to this speech until just this year! And finally, after reading The Devil’s Chessboard by David Talbot he’s come to understand Dallas was the national security state putting an end to JFK’s peace actions.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


        "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

        "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

        Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          I wasn’t sure whether to put this in the “history, questioning the victors” thread or here but…

          fascinating to listen to Chris Hedges discuss JFK’s peace speech 6-10-63 at American University with professor Jeffrey Sachs.

          peace speech: https://youtu.be/0fkKnfk4k40

          Hedges and Sachs discussion: https://youtu.be/Wqm9Yl1gGEY?si=OOSMk8HjcQmIFuHM


          amazing that Hedges of NYTimes fame did not listen to this speech until just this year! And finally, after reading The Devil’s Chessboard by David Talbot he’s come to understand Dallas was the national security state putting an end to JFK’s peace actions.
          My understanding of JFK was he was a cold warrior with a particular pathological fear of the PRC, enough so that the IC was writing back and forth about him worriedly and saying he was going to say or do something really stupid.

          Bobby may have been a peacenik, but not Jack.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • https://t.co/ZXTYuEqxLP?amp=1
            Originally posted by Kepler View Post

            My understanding of JFK was he was a cold warrior with a particular pathological fear of the PRC, enough so that the IC was writing back and forth about him worriedly and saying he was going to say or do something really stupid.

            Bobby may have been a peacenik, but not Jack.
            Most definitely not true.

            in 1939 at 22 JFK wrote a letter to his father about the plight of the Palestinians. It was the start of well documented evidence JFK was not like the rest.

            he was no cold warrior. He talked tough to get elected and at times dissembled in an attempt to keep the cold warriors around him at bay but the facts we now know are clear.

            - in 1957 his speech on Algeria in the senate supported Algerian independence against French colonial rule. This speech got him banned from campaigning for Adlai Stevenson
            -in 1958 he was the only member of the federal government to meet with Patrice Lumumba who was desperately seeking help in his fight for an independent Congo vs Belgium…JFK supported Lumumba and U.N. Secretary Dag Hammarksjold
            -in 1961 he tells the cia “no noise and no planes” re operation Zapata. Dulles lies to him about the chances for success. When the landings fail Bissell calls JFK at all hours of the next few nights and JFK holds firm “no planes”…and where was Dulles? Puerto Rico. He knew all along the operation would fail because it was planned to fail. (See, the notes of Allen Dulles T the Princeton library)
            -subsequently JFK refused to invade Cuba 2x, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. he tells advisors “I’m going to splinter the CIA into a 1,000 pieces and scatter them to the winds. He says this not only because of BOP but because of the murders of Lumumba and Hammarksjold.
            -1962 JFK sends an emmisary to meet with Ernesto Guevara to investigate what Che’s ultimate aims were.
            -1962 he tells Algerian President Ben Bella “we can live with communism in Cuba” (see Betting On The Africans by Stanford professor Philip Muehlenbeck)
            -in 1962 he attempts to remove covert ops from cia
            -he fires Dulles, Bissell and Cabbel from CIA
            -he turns down operation Northwoods from pentagon ad later fires Lyman Lemnitzer
            ​​​​​​-in 1962 he orders McNamara to head his Vietnam policy and order withdrawal plans from the generals (Paul Harkins et al)
            -may 1963 mcnamara sees the withdrawal plans at the secdef conference in Hawaii and orders the generals to speed them up. Kennedy wanted everyone withdrawn by the end of the first year of what would have been his second term 1965
            -the last 14 months of his life he held back door back channel peace talks with Kruschev that were so advanced Kruschev told his son Sergei that he was prepared to cut the USSR military budget in 1/2 in 1965
            -the last 5 months of his life JFK had back door back channel detente talks with Castro via Lisa Howard (ABC) and Jean Daniel (French journalist). On 11-22-63 Daniel was in Havana providing JFk’s thoughts to Castro when news arrived JFK was murdered. JFK told Castro via Daniel the U.S. was responsible for the corrupt and horrific Bautista regime and their crimes
            - the popular myth JFK and/or RFK authorized CIA to design and engage in plots to kill Castro have been destroyed by fact. The CIA IG Lyman Kirkpatrick investigated these plots and found neither JFk. Or RFK authorized them. They Didn’t even KNOW about them until 1963 and then they went through the roof and stopped them…until CIA restarted them without informing potus and AG. See report here:

            https://t.co/ZXTYuEqxLP?amp=1


            you’re an incredibly smart guy Kep but you are way way wrong about JFK. The scholarshi, declassified documents etc. available today proves JFK was a warrior for peace.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


            "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

            "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

            Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              you’re an incredibly smart guy Kep but you are way way wrong about JFK. The scholarshi, declassified documents etc. available today proves JFK was a warrior for peace.
              I could easily be wrong. I gave you what I had read and heard. No idea if it's true. If it is, all the more reason they murdered him.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • It's a little bit of both if we're being honest. Watch the recently released Kennedy series as evidence. So while what you've documented may all be true, Jack wasn't afraid to throw down or pick a fight he felt was just.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  It's a little bit of both if we're being honest. Watch the recently released Kennedy series as evidence. So while what you've documented may all be true, Jack wasn't afraid to throw down or pick a fight he felt was just.
                  which series are you referring to? I’d like to watch for sure.






                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                  "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                  "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                  Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

                    which series are you referring to? I’d like to watch for sure.

                    It's called Kennedy. 8-part series on History.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                      It's called Kennedy. 8-part series on History.
                      Thanks! I’ll check it out after the holidays.
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                      "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                      "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                      Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                      Comment


                      • I don’t get over here that often, but reading solo’s description of JFK- sure seem to follow a pattern of how the US treated every western hemisphere country. We were even hostile to Canada until the great Halifax explosion. But the anti-democratic things we have done has been pretty astounding. From the banana republics to even up to the Iran contra debacle. Having read what we did to Puerto Ricans, it’s kind of a shock they still want to be part of the US.

                        But all of that in the context of JFKs murder… yea.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                          I don’t get over here that often, but reading solo’s description of JFK- sure seem to follow a pattern of how the US treated every western hemisphere country. We were even hostile to Canada until the great Halifax explosion. But the anti-democratic things we have done has been pretty astounding. From the banana republics to even up to the Iran contra debacle. Having read what we did to Puerto Ricans, it’s kind of a shock they still want to be part of the US.

                          But all of that in the context of JFKs murder… yea.
                          Nailed it. Every country that wanted/wants to be sovereign and independent was subjected to the “they’re communist” treatment. Then Jack comes along and says “whoa, wait a minute, colonialism and imperialism is wrong, we should support the independence movements wherever they are” (this is based on his actions (see documentation from Muehlenbeck, Talbot, Newman et al)re: Congo, Indonesia, Algeria, Ghana, Guinea, USSR, Cuba post April 1961, Egypt, etc).

                          have you read the book “War Against All Puerto Ricans”?? Good god, it’s almost crazy they still want to be affiliated with the U.S.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                          "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                          "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                          Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                          Comment


                          • TIL there are people who think, excuse me, who know the Clintons killed Kurt Cobain. Golf clap.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X