Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    ...The best lies are mostly truth.
    just always remember, it takes two people to lie
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

just always remember, it takes two people to lie
      Takes two to murder and yet one of them is never even arrested. :-/
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Learned of a conspiracy that says Little Caesars pizza is heated up DiGiorno.

Why insult DiGiornio like that?
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I prefer little Caesar's
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?

I didn't hate $5 Pizza tbh although once the kids got a bit older it was never a goto but rather a stop gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I didn't hate $5 Pizza tbh although once the kids got a bit older it was never a goto but rather a stop gap.
              Even though they offer identical products, you know Little Caesars and $5 Pizza are rival LCD pizza joints, right?

I had $5 Pizza once. Part of their pan ended up on my pizza, which I learned as taking a bite. We called the store and they blamed me for not inspecting the pizza before eating.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by st. Clown View Post

even though they offer identical products, you know little caesars and $5 pizza are rival lcd pizza joints, right?

I had $5 pizza once. Part of their pan ended up on my pizza, which i learned as taking a bite. We called the store and they blamed me for not inspecting the pizza before eating.
                lcd?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Lowest Common Denominator- it’s all pizza, but just barely.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Even though they offer identical products, you know Little Caesars and $5 Pizza are rival LCD pizza joints, right?
                    I wasn't comparing them (I can't recall the last time we ordered LC's and as I said $5 fell off mostly off our radar once the kids got older. By then we typically went with bake at home pizzas from various places more often than not.

Comment

• WillSmokes when they aren't doing the Ukraine coverage is a trip. Currently running an interview on MythicPolitics with a flat earther saying outer space is not real.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• This isn't wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/Anxiety-Consp.../dp/B08RXLMT4W
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                        X