Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • solovsfett
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    With the s JFK records due to be released in 2021 (unless the acronym agencies once again claim national security), is the Agency preparing a modified limited hangout To obscure and hide an uglier truth?

    One of their own seems to be working that angle:

    https://jfkfacts.org/cia-tradecraft-...ry-top-people/

    Leave a comment:


  • solovsfett
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    the NYTimes reported by on Glenn Greenwald is a joke.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/21/w...rimes.amp.html

    If they had any balls they’d be screaming for Assange and Manning to be released. But then again they were curiously silent when Max Blumenthal was arrested.

    Moral cowards.

    Leave a comment:


  • MissThundercat
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Wait, the company whose CEO famously has said he 'won't hire trans models as long as he's in charge because it won't help sell their brand' has been secretly employing trans models for three decades?

    Yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... gonna agree with Fade here. These people are whack.
    Transphobes really aren't all that bright.

    Leave a comment:


  • aparch
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Wait, the company whose CEO famously has said he 'won't hire trans models as long as he's in charge because it won't help sell their brand' has been secretly employing trans models for three decades?

    Yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... gonna agree with Fade here. These people are whack.

    Or this is the greatest "Folgers Taste Test" swap in history.
    Last edited by aparch; 01-20-2020, 02:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Here's a new one: read something today that claimed all the Victoria's Secret models are trans women and you can tell by one physical indicator.
    When they obsess over stuff like this, I usually figure these are the kind of transphobes who secretly harbor a trans-fetish and are on dating apps every weekend asking "DICK OR NO DICK?".

    Leave a comment:


  • MissThundercat
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Here's a new one: read something today that claimed all the Victoria's Secret models are trans women and you can tell by one physical indicator.

    No one ever accused transphobes of being smart.

    Leave a comment:


  • solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    To be fair that's pretty heady stuff for a high school curriculum and in college I learned about all those things and many more (e.g. Dole running Central America in the Banana Wars). I don't think the absence of those facts from the standard American public school curriculum is because of the CIA or the government, I think it's because right wing parents can't stand for little Eric and Erica to hear anything negative about the US which is, of course, God's Chosen Nation. My daughter teaches JHS in Arizona and they have given their district an edict not to discuss the impeachment -- not even the facts of what impeachment is. This is the creeping meatballism of the right, not the Ministry of Truth.

    It isn't government censorship, it's right wing willful stupidity like Creationism, Climate Denial, and Supply Side.

    Good points. And...”meatballism”!!!!🤣🤣🤣 i’m Going to have to use that on my two friends who are so enamored with the navel one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kepler
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Then I think about how we weren’t told in school about the overthrow of Mossadegh, Sukarno and Arbenz. How we weren’t told about the business plot to overthrow FDR in 1934 and Henry Ford building engines for Nazi trucks and panzer tanks.
    To be fair that's pretty heady stuff for a high school curriculum and in college I learned about all those things and many more (e.g. Dole running Central America in the Banana Wars). I don't think the absence of those facts from the standard American public school curriculum is because of the CIA or the government, I think it's because right wing parents can't stand for little Eric and Erica to hear anything negative about the US which is, of course, God's Chosen Nation. My daughter teaches JHS in Arizona and they have given their district an edict not to discuss the impeachment -- not even the facts of what impeachment is. This is the creeping meatballism of the right, not the Ministry of Truth.

    It isn't government censorship, it's right wing willful stupidity like Creationism, Climate Denial, and Supply Side.
    Last edited by Kepler; 01-16-2020, 03:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    Once you sign on to just about any major conspiracy, do you tend to look at everything differently?
    For me the news cycle is absorbed differently. Once I read the CIA made up in whole cloth the following
    - JFK/RFK approves Castro murder plots (cia IG confirmed Kennedy’s did NOT authorize those plots)
    - JFK failed at Bay of Pigs (cia IG blamed the Agency and not the President) not to mention the potus told Dulles “no planes, no noise”
    Then admitted
    - Allen Dulles admitted in his own papers they set-up the Bay Of Pigs to fail

    Add to that the overwhelming evidence they murdered JFK...I view the news as infused with propaganda and disinformation along with some limited hangouts.

    Operation Mockingbird is/was a real operation starting in 1955.

    Operation Northwoods from the Pentagon which JFK shot down.

    Then I think about how we weren’t told in school about the overthrow of Mossadegh, Sukarno and Arbenz. How we weren’t told about the business plot to overthrow FDR in 1934 and Henry Ford building engines for Nazi trucks and panzer tanks.

    It all adds up to a disbelief in much of the dominant narratives.

    To quote Orwell “who controls the past controls the future”

    At least that’s my .02
    Last edited by solovsfett; 01-16-2020, 02:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kepler
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Originally posted by burd View Post
    Once you sign on to just about any major conspiracy, do you tend to look at everything differently?
    I don't think so. I am sure a group inside the CIA murdered JFK*. I can't think of another conspiracy that even passes the sniff test.

    * Let's say I give it a 95% likelihood. The other 5% is that Russia murdered him and everybody spontaneously conspired to prevent WW3. But that one is way harder to believe since it requires coordination. It also means they would have had to scrub the Russian records after 1989 to prevent it from getting out from the other direction.
    Last edited by Kepler; 01-16-2020, 02:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • burd
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Putting this here because most will think it is or was conspiracy theory bs: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1ZC20H

    Operation Mockingbird is still running. And yes, even your favorite sources cannot escape it.

    Here are excellent books on this subject:

    https://www.amazon.com/Finks-C-I-Tri.../dp/1944869131

    https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Wurlit.../dp/067403256X

    https://www.amazon.com/CD-JACKSON-Jo.../dp/076185729X

    https://www.amazon.com/Into-Buzzsaw-.../dp/1591022304

    And there’s Gary Webb who stood alone after Robert Perry was threatened into silence: https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance.../dp/B005CDUKQY

    Dark Alliance is a master class in investigative reporting. Why did the rest of the media ignore how deep this went?
    Once you sign on to just about any major conspiracy, do you tend to look at everything differently?

    Leave a comment:


  • solovsfett
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Putting this here because most will think it is or was conspiracy theory bs: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1ZC20H

    Operation Mockingbird is still running. And yes, even your favorite sources cannot escape it.

    Here are excellent books on this subject:

    https://www.amazon.com/Finks-C-I-Tri.../dp/1944869131

    https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Wurlit.../dp/067403256X

    https://www.amazon.com/CD-JACKSON-Jo.../dp/076185729X

    https://www.amazon.com/Into-Buzzsaw-.../dp/1591022304

    And there’s Gary Webb who stood alone after Robert Perry was threatened into silence: https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance.../dp/B005CDUKQY

    Dark Alliance is a master class in investigative reporting. Why did the rest of the media ignore how deep this went?

    Leave a comment:


  • aparch
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Holy cow. I knew of the Max Headroom and the HBO signal intrusions, but never heard of this one. Very interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kepler
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    42nd anniversary of the Southern Television broadcast interruption.

    Leave a comment:


  • solovsfett
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

    Eloquence: https://t.co/Ozbq8KEuTa?amp=1

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X