Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Libraries emit dangerous high frequency wave shyt too, even public ones. Rs are super sensitive to this and try to avoid them, but they're everywhere. I feel bad for them. You can only spend so much time in American Legion halls and bowling alleys.
    That's why they wear the protective earmuffs. The shooting range is just an excuse. They are trying to save their shell-like ears!

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    How do you explain the other 30 red states?

Lead paint only goes so far.
    Libraries emit dangerous high frequency wave shyt too, even public ones. Rs are super sensitive to this and try to avoid them, but they're everywhere. I feel bad for them. You can only spend so much time in American Legion halls and bowling alleys.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    The more I read comments from back home about deep states, clandestine ownership of Apple and Google, fascist lockdowns of freedom, and other "the tinfoil hat is starting to stain your forehead" conspiracies, the more I'm convinced that the military's Extreme Low Frequency tower in the UP scrambled some of these people's DNA...
    How do you explain the other 30 red states?

Lead paint only goes so far.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

The more I read comments from back home about deep states, clandestine ownership of Apple and Google, fascist lockdowns of freedom, and other "the tinfoil hat is starting to stain your forehead" conspiracies, the more I'm convinced that the military's Extreme Low Frequency tower in the UP scrambled some of these people's DNA...

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    I think everyone posting conspiracies about COVID-19 is just bored and has YouTube open.

Of course, when I ask for citations, I get told to "do my research." I forget that research is a 5 minute YouTube video.
    You need at least a 20 minute YouTube video for a convincing argument.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

I think everyone posting conspiracies about COVID-19 is just bored and has YouTube open.

Of course, when I ask for citations, I get told to "do my research." I forget that research is a 5 minute YouTube video.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    My neighbor who is from England said there's a conspiracy running around London that G5 cell towers are spreading Covid and many have been torn down.
    I like the maps comparing Covid infections and 5G deployment. And literally everything because they're population maps.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    My neighbor who is from England said there's a conspiracy running around London that G5 cell towers are spreading Covid and many have been torn down.
    I saw a great retort to that: All these people somehow concerned that micro millimeter waves that 5g uses, yet 5G can't penetrate tinted glass, any form of walls, or even the human body.

Yet VHF signals, the same ones that television has been broadcasting since 1955, can penetrate fu**ing wood, steel, and even CONCRETE. VHF passes through us like we don't exist.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The version I heard is that he gave a Ted talk years ago in which he predicted a pandemic, and now he's using the Gates Foundation to unleash COVID-19 on the world so that his prediction was correct, thereby furthering his pro-vaccine/world gubmint/Bilderberg/whatever agenda.
    Spoiler alert: Everyone in the past two decades has been predicting a respiratory pandemic.

(Not directed at you F2B&G.)

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Seeing a whole lot Bill Gates anti-vaxx nonsense, mixed in with some "COVID-19 vaccine will contain aborted fetal DNA."

Might as well start asking for citations.
    The version I heard is that he gave a Ted talk years ago in which he predicted a pandemic, and now he's using the Gates Foundation to unleash COVID-19 on the world so that his prediction was correct, thereby furthering his pro-vaccine/world gubmint/Bilderberg/whatever agenda.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Seeing a whole lot Bill Gates anti-vaxx nonsense, mixed in with some "COVID-19 vaccine will contain aborted fetal DNA."

Might as well start asking for citations.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I already posted steak umms!

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

A brand on Twitter is dropping some much needed social media advice. I never thought Steak-umm's would be this profound in helping to describe just why people cling to "weird" conspiracies.

A thread:

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied

People are posting 5G conspiracy theories from their 3G phone.
    heh heh heh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X