Golf thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

According to the PGA website the money for charity is "to date" so from 1968 until today. Bear in mind that TV rights fees were almost non-existent for most of that time. The reported $700 million between 2021-2030 was a 60% increase over the last deal.

The ship has sailed on getting upset about human rights. We kill our own citizens right here at home. We have a higher percentage of our population in prison than anywhere else on the planet. We have bombed five continents (we'll get you yet, Australia) and have slaughtered countless civilians around the globe. At this moment we are helping starve the people of Yemen. Granted, we don't do the crap Saudi Arabia does, but just wait until 2025.

I do object to these mercenaries helping a murderer sportswash his regime. Unlike in other countries, they are taking money directly from him. When you contract to China, you are not doing business with Winnie the Pooh. People do not do business with the CIA. It is private companies. While I'm not enamored with franchise owners like Jerry Jones or John Henry, at least they don't carve up an investigative journalist with a bone saw.
    Agree with every single word.
    I started to watch golf not that long time ago and i finally understand why people like it so much.
    My next challange is to fix my buffering firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/fix-...buffering.html and rewatch all the important tournaments for the past five years.
    Last edited by anygreen; 07-06-2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anygreen View Post

Agree with every single word.
      Which word spoke to you the most?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Mookie’s brother, bubby, got a hole in one yesterday.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Which word spoke to you the most?
          The street you grew up on and the name of your first dog. What were those again?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• The oldest winner of the British Open was Old Tom Morris. The youngest winner of the British Open was Young Tom Morris.

OK that story checks out.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Love when Seve is mentioned

rory is stymied

Comment

• Tiger Woods turned down nearly $800 million offer from LIV
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Tiger Woods turned down nearly $800 million offer from LIV
                  That’s a lot of cash to turn down but good for Tiger. Even after his divorce I’m sure he’s doing just fine in the financial department
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post

That’s a lot of cash to turn down but good for Tiger. Even after his divorce I’m sure he’s doing just fine in the financial department
                    Does he still have to give her half of new earnings or is he free and clear on those?

Cuz I aint turning that down if I'm him considering he will likely never finish top 10 again.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I turned that down a few times meself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Does he still have to give her half of new earnings or is he free and clear on those?

Cuz I aint turning that down if I'm him considering he will likely never finish top 10 again.
                        He's a billionaire already, kep.
                        Code:

Comment

• It turns out when you leave something that means you're no longer part of something: https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...x-cup-playoffs

KDR

Comment

• The long cold dildo of their own creation coming back to **** them
                            Code:

Comment

He's a billionaire already, kep.
                              How long will it take the kids to blow it?

Comment

• So. What did you and your buddy do Sunday?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X