No announcement yet.

Golf thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just recently tried to play golf and, in general, I liked it. A very measured game, there is just time to discuss some issues in an informal setting. I have already started buying my own golf equipment. The latest purchase was the Cobra Ultralite golf bag. I am delighted with the quality of my purchase!

Comment

• Originally posted by Challenger007 View Post
      I just recently tried to play golf and, in general, I liked it. A very measured game, there is just time to discuss some issues in an informal setting. I have already started buying my own golf equipment. The latest purchase was the Cobra Ultralite golf bag. I am delighted with the quality of my purchase!
      Who is your favorite Richter Award winner?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Challenger007 View Post
        I just recently tried to play golf and, in general, I liked it. A very measured game, there is just time to discuss some issues in an informal setting. I have already started buying my own golf equipment. The latest purchase was the Cobra Ultralite golf bag. I am delighted with the quality of my purchase!
        Good for you. It’s a game you can play late into your twilight years, oh and a good excuse for a beer or 3
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Who is your favorite Richter Award winner?
          Richter who?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Richter who?
            The guy who came up with the scale to measure earthquakes.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

The guy who came up with the scale to measure earthquakes.
              I thought he was dead.

Comment

I thought he was dead.
                It was just a rectum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

It was just a rectum.
                  Still shytty though.

Comment

Still shytty though.
                    Dude...

Damn near killed him.

Comment

• The Richter scale shakes me up.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Dustin Johnson has quit the PGA and will play in the Saudi LIV tour

bye *******
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Dustin Johnson has quit the PGA and will play in the Saudi LIV tour

bye *******
                          Yeah I'm not gonna lose sleep over the players that have left. I do hope the various majors ban them from playing too. This LIV tour stinks to high heaven. I'd sooner stop following golf than watch that. If the younger players like Scheffler, Spieth, Thomas, Schauffle, Morikawa, etc. stick to the tour it will do just fine. Johnson's last win was the delayed 2020 Masters I believe. He only has had 1 top 10 finish so far this season and only two top 20s. He's made something like $74 million over his career in winnings alone. Enjoy that blood money from the Saudis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

Yeah I'm not gonna lose sleep over the players that have left. I do hope the various majors ban them from playing too. This LIV tour stinks to high heaven. I'd sooner stop following golf than watch that. If the younger players like Scheffler, Spieth, Thomas, Schauffle, Morikawa, etc. stick to the tour it will do just fine. Johnson's last win was the delayed 2020 Masters I believe. He only has had 1 top 10 finish so far this season and only two top 20s. He's made something like $74 million over his career in winnings alone. Enjoy that blood money from the Saudis.
                            Completely agree
                            Code:

Comment

• Well. The US Open says they will let the liv ****wits play. Since it isn't controlled by the PGA. Hope they all get booed heavily every time they step up to the ball. The USGA should put anyone from this debacle into the same groupings and spectators should just avoid them.

Those that have given up PGA membership would likely be banned from the PGA championship since I would imagine membership is a requirement. PGA needs to stand firm. For those that haven't renounced their membership already, don't give them the chance. Take it away. The R&A and Masters are wildcards. I hope they deny them entry.

Most of the players that cut and ran I was meh to at best or wasn't a fan. Lost all respect I had for Phil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                                Well. The US Open says they will let the liv ****wits play. Since it isn't controlled by the PGA. Hope they all get booed heavily every time they step up to the ball.
                                This looks like a job for the Waste Management Open.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X