Golf thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This looks like a job for the Waste Management Open.
    God that stadium hole would be insane. Or I'd hope so
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Good lord. They had so much time to come up with better answers. DJ is just the worst: had to do right by my family and the $74 million in winnings and many millions more in endorsements was just not enough. I needed that blood money.

Na and his "shotgun starts will be so much better" reasoning is just the stupidest thing I've heard.

Gooch literally playing dumb.

Also holy crap the team names and logos are so bad.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/liv-g...edium=news_tab

Comment

• **** these *******s. Bad humans.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Why do we care if players play on the LIV? Just the Saudi funding, or something else? Beyond them, I wouldn't really care where players play.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Read the post Proud posted that called this sportwashing. Basically it's a way to launder the reputation (and money) of the Saudis. And these golfers use every goddam excuse and lame explanation to say "Well, I'm not sure I have an opinion on that. I'm just playing a game"

buuuuulll****
            Code:

Comment

• Dx
              mookie understands the frustration.

but do you go in and ask the station manager where he got his gasoline? From the source??

does 3m make any sales to KSA? Are you going to resign??

….just sayin’
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Dx

but do you go in and ask the station manager where he got his gasoline? From the source??

….just sayin’
                They are taking money directly from the royal family. Directly from a man who murdered an American journalist. From a man responsible for the most unspeakable violations of human rights. Not some corporate conglomerate. They are working directly for him.

Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

They are taking money directly from the royal family. Directly from a man who murdered an American journalist. From a man responsible for the most unspeakable violations of human rights. Not some corporate conglomerate. They are working directly for him.

Just sayin'
                  Nice spin there tippy

using KSA’s oil is doing the same. Worse in fact as that is supplying mbs with the money to dole out.

though of course you miss that as you’ve never really had a real hob.

just sayin’

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out why the idea of these guys not playing the Majors is getting any traction...

Augusta invites whomever they want to. They can pivot on a whim if they want.

The USGA has some "Auto Qualifying" for the US Open, but nothing would prevent the LIV guys from just paying their $550 to the USGA and running over their qualifying fields en route to a tee time.

Same for the British Open.

The PGA is really the only Major that can make a stand. But it also lags a good bit behind the other three in terms of popularity/following...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      I'm trying to figure out why the idea of these guys not playing the Majors is getting any traction...

Augusta invites whomever they want to. They can pivot on a whim if they want.

The USGA has some "Auto Qualifying" for the US Open, but nothing would prevent the LIV guys from just paying their $550 to the USGA and running over their qualifying fields en route to a tee time.

Same for the British Open.

The PGA is really the only Major that can make a stand. But it also lags a good bit behind the other three in terms of popularity/following...
                      The 5th major, TPC, (which in many ways is bigger than the PGA) could also take a stand.

Comment

Nice spin there tippy

using KSA’s oil is doing the same. Worse in fact as that is supplying mbs with the money to dole out.

though of course you miss that as you’ve never really had a real hob.

just sayin’
                        A good sign that you've lost the argument is you start hurling personal attacks at the other guy.

Comment

Dx

….just sayin’
                          Last I checked, we don't derive our entire income off KSA nor are we out there laundering their reputation.

I also know that something like only 5-10% of US oil comes from KSA. And I don't think that the gas stations know where it comes from. If I could somehow know whether the gas I was buying came directly from KSA, I would find a different source. But since it's nearly impossible to know...
                          Code:

Comment

• https://triblive.com/sports/mark-mad...for-the-sport/

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Last I checked, we don't derive our entire income off KSA nor are we out there laundering their reputation.

I also know that something like only 5-10% of US oil comes from KSA. And I don't think that the gas stations know where it comes from. If I could somehow know whether the gas I was buying came directly from KSA, I would find a different source. But since it's nearly impossible to know...
                              So dx can be a little bit pregnant? :-)

Comment

• Bullsh1t. It's entirely the morality and where the money comes from that makes this awful. I don't care about the status quo. I'd be totally fine with the PGA trying some different formats. I'm fine with prize money going up (though I also think all professional sports/athletes make entirely too much money). I don't agree that the US ignores it's dark history. One side does. But that side is ****ing morons who are trying to whitewash anything and everything. One side ignores how billionaires make their money. The other knows it's been off the backs of others and wants to make that change.

this so called league is attempt at sportwashing. To try to distract from their awful regime. They throw enough money around and they can buy anything. It has everything to do with the sport. It's ****ing **** and I refuse to support it and lost any respect I had for those players involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X