Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

There is a far greater chance than one in a billion that some conservative patriot murders Biden before then or, for that matter, that Dump ignites a nuclear war out of sheer spite.

We are dealing with the dumbest and most vicious population on the planet: the American Right. They are capable of anything because they know they are blessed.
    What happens if someone did that? President Harris or pelosi?

oooh I just heard some balls shrivel up around here at the idea of that

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Wait, wasn’t he the one people were pointing to as one who was sane? He’s from Missouri right?
      Christ, who was saying he was sane? The dude’s a nutjob, which is why I was shocked he had anything to do with stimulus checks. Doesn’t take away that he’s crazy on everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Why does Ted have a caulk and balls on the front of his face?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Christ, who was saying he was sane? The dude’s a nutjob, which is why I was shocked he had anything to do with stimulus checks. Doesn’t take away that he’s crazy on everything else.
          Some in the media were acting that way because of the Stimulus. They ignored all of the crackpot stuff. He is a Trumper through and through and has never even denied it.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wonder where the happy couple is registered

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...89678062292993

Comment

Wonder where the happy couple is registered

He's cheating on the 17yo Cuban boy?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Wonder where the happy couple is registered

Banana Republic
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Here for the Mitch McConnell jokes...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJtV9KJu/
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Banana Republic
                    Very nice.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ben Sasse is concerned.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Ben Sasse is concerned.
                        Ben Sasse can go **** himself.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Ben Sasse can go **** himself.
                          Why he is one of the few Republicans who has outwardly been against this stuff for quite a while. I hate the guy but he is one of the few that seems to get why this is stupid, futile and dangerous and is willing to go on the record about it.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Why he is one of the few Republicans who has outwardly been against this stuff for quite a while. I hate the guy but he is one of the few that seems to get why this is stupid, futile and dangerous and is willing to go on the record about it.
                            Because he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's not Romney or McCain. He believes in 100% of the GOP's policy goals, he just wants to go back to dog whistles rather than bullhorns. He's only against this stuff because 1) he knows it could hurt their chances of holding onto the Senate, and 2) it helps his reputation.

Comment

• Yeah I am not saying he has to vote for the clown...I already said I hate him. I am certainly not implying he is Romney or McCain and nothing in my post even hinted at it. (sasse ranks near Hawley in my hatred tree)

On one subject we can just let it go. Very few have the balls to even pretend they are against Trump's coup...how about we not **** on the few that do. We can burn Sasse to the ground on any number of issues so lets do that and just leave him alone on this one.

In other news: https://mobile.twitter.com/sahilkapu...96075161120769

Schumer makes McConnell an offer: Allow a vote on the House-passed CASH Act and he'll support a vote on Section 230, a voter fraud commission and "whatever right-wing conspiracy you'd like," even one that looks into whether Brad Raffensperger "has a brother named Ron."
                              2 things...first that is some first class shade. Second, the Dems should support the 230 deal. You want to put a choke hold on the crazies, take away their outlets. Give them what they want and watch them die a slow death.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• As much as I would like to screw right wing media, I don’t think 230 is worth repealing in the end.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X