Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I posted that here yesterday. 3:10 to Yuma!

Comment

• Damnit

yesterday was a bad day for me vs the board
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Marco Rubio is gravely concerned? Oh is he? Why doesn’t he call up that bish in Maine and see how much concern they share

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Marco Rubio is gravely concerned? Oh is he? Why doesn’t he call up that bish in Maine and see how much concern they share
          Did he included Bible verses with his concern? I always love when he does that!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

A write in would just invalidate that specific race not the whole ballot. (unless they do it twice) At least that is how I understood it when I did very brief research.

Write in votes are null votes. We will probably hear how many there are but no one except the two people in the actual race count so someone has to be above 50%.
            I’m aware write-in votes are not counted in the overall number of votes. As for the rest of what you wrote, after doing some research, that’s not how I interpreted Georgia’s law for a spoiled ballot. Since writing in a candidate anywhere on the ballot is considered an improper marking, as there is no spot for said write-in candidate, the ballot is considered spoiled, and therefore cannot be reinstated.

Comment

• Well then even better!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Democrats are bad at this whole "politics" thing. When McConnell needs a bill to pass for the Georgia runoffs, Dems agree to hamstring the incoming Biden administration.

Republican, Democrats reach compromise over Covid-19 stimulus package (cnbc.com)
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• So you would prefer they keep holding out screwing over literally everyone? There was no Stimulus unless they caved on this and it couldn't wait until after the runoff. Blame for lack of Stimulus was not going to the GOP anyways all of Washington was being blamed so the Dems had nothing to gain by continuing to hold out.

Of course we are the only country that has these issues because half the people are scared of buzzwords to the point of hurting themselves.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Funny how Republicans weren't worried about Trump being able to use CARE funds as a slush find. In fact, they structured the bill so there wouldn't be relevant oversight as to how Trump chose to spend that money.

But now.....

And why the hell haven't they used over $400 billion from that act? People are hurting out here.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Because the GOP doesn't give a crap about anyone unless they are unborn fetuses or rich donors...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        So you would prefer they keep holding out screwing over literally everyone? There was no Stimulus unless they caved on this and it couldn't wait until after the runoff. Blame for lack of Stimulus was not going to the GOP anyways all of Washington was being blamed so the Dems had nothing to gain by continuing to hold out.

Of course we are the only country that has these issues because half the people are scared of buzzwords to the point of hurting themselves.
                        For my family, we absolutely need the $1,200, or whatever it might be. I won’t admit to knowing all the particulars, but this one sounds more means-tested for the full amount than the CARES Act wash and obviously half or more of the amount.
                        That said, the Democratic leadership played their hand, and lost. Trump and his WH offered $1.8 billion in early October, when Pelosi/Schumer were hoping, like most of us on here, that the polls were right about the election, and potentially even the margin of error in our favor (Dem landslide). That would have produced far more power and leverage for Democratic leadership than they had then, and obviously more than they have now.
                        We were wrong. They were too. The poll aggregate sites missed, but only within the margin of error, which is perfectly acceptable, meaning the aggregate poll sites were right. Biden won the battle, but the GOP won the war. Gaining in the US House, potentially holding the Senate, and maintaining or gaining in key state houses, like turning ‘blue’ New Hampshire into a GOP trifecta at the state level, are certainly not overall wins for Democrats.
                        THAT said, I hope we somehow manage to pull off a couple wins in the Ga Senate Seats to at least have a nominal trifecta in Washington. Nominal trifecta > Mitch McConnell.

tl;dr Dems lost leverage, sucks it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          "Have you tried, like, NOT being poor?" https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/statu...37828365627393
                          I rarely reply/quote politicians on Twitter, but I'm in rare form and had to quote his Tweet. What ignorance.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• lil Marco getting ratioed again

https://mobile.twitter.com/marcorubi...47387652648961

Comment

• Turtle Boy kicked the Democrats *** again. I imagine this will happen over and over and over again for the next four years.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I wonder what the next stimulus will be. The friendships we made along the way? $75 in Kohl's Cash which must be used between 1/3-1/7? The McDonald's ice cream machine NOT being broken for a change? Wally gift card?
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X