Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 538 has moved the Democrats from Slightly Favored to Favored to control the Senate.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      538 has moved the Democrats from Slightly Favored to Favored to control the Senate.
      Hence teds Worthless amendment to prevent the Dems from court packing- you know, what his side does in the sleep

Comment

• Hahahahaha brilliant

https://mobile.twitter.com/harrispol...18710181007362

Comment

• Omg yes
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• So did the RWNJ get angry yet about AOC and Ilhan playing Among Us on Twitch last night?
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Senator Mitch McConnell told Republicans he has advised the White House against striking a stimulus deal with Democrats before the election.
              The austerity strategy starts now.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Senate:
                • 538's Senate forecast ticked up to 52-48 yesterday. (52/52/53 - deluxe/classic/simple)
                • Economist ticked up to 52.6-47.4
                • Cook Political had the following changes a week ago
                • Sabato:
                  Old to New
                  Joni Ernst (R-IA) Toss-up Leans Democratic

House:
                538: 239-196 (239/241/248)
                Economist: 243-192
                CPR:

SCB: (Old to new; 10/15/20)
                A. Kirkpatrick (D, AZ-2) Likely Democratic Safe Democratic
                Lucy McBath (D, GA-6) Leans Democratic Likely Democratic
                Sharice Davids (D, KS-3) Likely Democratic Safe Democratic
                Elissa Slotkin (D, MI-8) Leans Democratic Likely Democratic
                Ann Wagner (R, MO-2) Leans Republican Toss-up
                Don Bacon (R, NE-2) Leans Republican Toss-up
                Andy Kim (D, NJ-3) Leans Democratic Likely Democratic
                Peter DeFazio (D, OR-4) Likely Democratic Leans Democratic

If I'm a Republican, I'm ****ing terrified of what's coming. The movement has been consistently left, and it's increasing momentum.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I find it impossible to believe that MI-03 will not be Republican.
                  Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Oh, and two things worth noting locally.
                    1) MN-01 going from Lean R to Toss-up is... surprising. This district is kind of an oddball. Watch it closely election night. Not sure I'd call it a bellwether, but maybe. Cook PVI is +5R. I thought Hagedorn was going to get re-elected this year. BUt if they're calling it a toss-up now....
                    2) MN-02 going to Likely D is a very good sign for that seat. It moves pretty much all of the ratings groups into the likely D category. She's a first term DFLer in a district that's only seen a DFLer in it 10 of the last 80 years. I know people who live in her district, it is... very white and fairly affluent. But there's also a lot of rural areas. If she becomes a fixture, that's a good sign for what's happening in the white suburban areas.
                    Code:

Comment

• MN-01 is weird in that it flip flops from time to time...but Hagedorn only won because Walz is governor now. Walz would have had that seat til he died if he wanted it.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        MN-01 is weird in that it flip flops from time to time...but Hagedorn only won because Walz is governor now. Walz would have had that seat til he died if he wanted it.
                        You mean Hitler Timmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                          I find it impossible to believe that MI-03 will not be Republican.
                          I find it hard to believe Peter Meijer won't win because of his last name alone in Kent County
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

You mean Hitler Timmy
                            I love stuff like that. Tim Walz is the definition of "aw shucks I love Minnesota!!" but if you listen to the Trumpers you would think he is Stalin killing everyone and locking them in gulags!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• New poll from A-Rated firm has Tina smith only up 1.......
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                New poll from A-Rated firm has Tina smith only up 1.......
                                Jesus Christ

Comment

Working...
                                X