Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz & Hawley are threatening to subpoena Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Twitter & Facebook blocking people from posting the bullsh*t NY Post article about Biden's kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Cruz & Hawley are threatening to subpoena Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Twitter & Facebook blocking people from posting the bullsh*t NY Post article about Biden's kid.
      Hawley promised that any Judge he votes for would be on the record regarding Roe vs. Wade. I don't think ACB has said either way which is the Republican way to get on the Court so Hawley would technically be breaking his promise.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I have this issue with Twitter on my phone. Had it with the old board, it got better for a while, now its back.

Not a Twitter user, click the link and get an error message. Try a couple more times, eventually it loads. I'm guessing more an issue on their end than the board's.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          I have this issue with Twitter on my phone. Had it with the old board, it got better for a while, now its back.

Not a Twitter user, click the link and get an error message. Try a couple more times, eventually it loads. I'm guessing more an issue on their end than the board's.
          I'm thinking the same thing. Usually a refresh after getting the Error message from Twitter will get rid of it. Also deleting "mobile" from the actual web address can help sometimes too (although that is when I am browsing from a Mac computer).
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Cruz & Hawley are threatening to subpoena Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Twitter & Facebook blocking people from posting the bullsh*t NY Post article about Biden's kid.
            Oh please I hope they do that - it will spectacularly backfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

The subpoena's are going out per Lady G.

What's funniest about it is they had the opportunity to regulate twitter, facebook, any social media as official publishers like newspapers, and news stations, etc. It would be welcome, especially in the area of political advertising.

Yes, it is the Republicans AGAIN that won't pull that trigger. I know Democrats would have no problem putting social media under that umbrella.

This is more whining hypocrisy on their part. It's no different when they claim ACB isn't going to destroy Roe vs. Wade, or the affordable care act. Or when they say they've got the good on the Obama administration and the arrest warrants are going out. It's all bluster for their idiot lemmings so they can maintain power. They never follow through on anything except tax cuts for billionaire's and DOD spending.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Yes. Polls already show the public wants the Senate to give covid relief legislation priority over confirmation hearings. If they waste time on a frivolous investigation before they address the thing that is really important to most people, they will pay the price on the 3rd.

Comment

• Wow talk about an epically bad idea...I love it!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Wow talk about an epically bad idea...I love it!
                    I’m sure mark or jack got loaded and committed crimes...did you see Rudy’s latest claims- that hunter got loaded and dropped his laptop off at the repair shop.

comedy gold

Comment

• Diane is braver than I would be

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...13503295107075

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        that was ****ing stupid. what was she thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Wow talk about an epically bad idea...I love it!
                          Yes and no. I've been seeing a fair amount of bothsiderism lately over the lack of additional COVID relief. This move is dumb and doesn't help the Pubbies, but Dems aren't doing a good job of explaining what's in the House bill and how Mitch is holding up a Senate vote in favor of ramming Justice Carol Van Sant through.

Comment

• Mandatory retirement from Congress at 80, please.

And term limits in the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              She sucks.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Does the Senate need a quorum to conduct business? Can't the Dems stall this appointment by just not showing up to vote?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X