Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Michigan senate race appears to be tightening
    This is where trixie used to pipe in with something about that's what happens when the incumbent is a boring, warmongering conservadem who should've been primaried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...11354288975874

I mean winning by 5-6 points in a state Biden is leading by 8 again doesn't seem like it is as big of a headache (yet) as Nate seems to think it is. (which is the numbers he is saying as of now) The new Siena poll is the only one since August that has Peters as low as he is and in the same poll James is polling around his usual 42-43%. Much like the crazy polls that show Biden winning Flo(R)ida by $Texas points I feel this one is kind of the outlier and it still doesnt show the GOP making any gains. If James looked like he was on the rise I would be more worried but as it is I look at it like I look at Doug Jones in Alabama.

[insert normal caveats about my lack of knowledge and that things change daily and polls are worthless here]
      James is somewhat on the rise, but it's been slow.

I posted this in the general election thread as well because I forgot to look here first, but I don't get it. James has no campaign. It's literally just that he was in the military. He has zero policies.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Amy McGrath is incredulous while explaining to the debate audience Mitch McConnell's delays in COVID relief.

McConnell responds by cackling like a cat that just ate the canary.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Amy McGrath is incredulous while explaining to the debate audience Mitch McConnell's delays in COVID relief.

McConnell responds by cackling like a cat that just ate the canary.
          It saddens me deeply that anyone who calls themselves a human being can vote for Turtle Boy. He is the epitome of evil.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post

it saddens me deeply that anyone who calls themselves a human being can vote for turtle boy. He is the epitome of evil.
            But teh babeez!!!!

The people who vote for him are just as evil. Time to realize the folks who obsess about evil in the pews are projecting just like their god Dump. The more religious they are the worse their true character is.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Just a reminder than Marsha is a POS human

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...67904522252289

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Just a reminder than Marsha is a POS human

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...67904522252289
                Jesus Fcking Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Jesus Fcking Christ
                  Bill Kristol
                  @BillKristol
                  George Soros wrote, as I recall, a good part of a book strongly denouncing me for supporting the war in Iraq, so I have no particular stake in defending him. But I will make the obvious point that George Soros is a heck of a lot more impressive an American than Marsha Blackburn.
                  https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...89264527093768

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

James is somewhat on the rise, but it's been slow.

I posted this in the general election thread as well because I forgot to look here first, but I don't get it. James has no campaign. It's literally just that he was in the military. He has zero policies.
                    I feel like it’s similar to McGrath’s campaign because they both need a lot of crossover voters to win. McGrath needs way more, which is why McConnell thinks it’s safe to cackle like a f—ktard during their only scheduled debate about playing a large role in people dying and losing their livelihoods. James and McGrath’s campaigns are boring, mostly out of the spotlight. Emphasize one thing: military service! And then hide what you really stand for, lest you lose those crossover voters you need to win since your party isn’t turning out in higher numbers.
                    Mostly contrary to what has been said on here, McGrath has attacked McConnell over the coronavirus and healthcare. She’s made it part of her campaign ads. She ignores cultural issues, which of course McConnell and his allies attack her over, because she’ll lose on those. Her positive ads seem quite stilted (she’s going to carry a bible verse and pocket-sized American flag to work everyday like she did in the military- woohoo!) sounding, but her attack ads at least have the right content, IMO. I’m thinking her Don Draper of advertising maybe isn’t, well, Don Draper. Does James have some effective attack ads placed against Peters on TV?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                      Does James have some effective attack ads placed against Peters on TV?
                      Not really, IMO. Mostly hitting at him for holding out for pork and not getting a COVID relief bill passed.

Comment

• From me. And thousands like me who are sick of your bull**** lady g

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisJans...06359561891840

Comment

• I think Marsha Blackburn answered for him...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Bill Huizenga, he who goes to Disney World on taxpayer money, has tested for COVID.

Tee hee.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• The race to destroy Biden term has already started
                              Get the senate

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePlumLi...40950361731075

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                                Does James have some effective attack ads placed against Peters on TV?
                                I wouldn't say they're effective, but they certainly cherry pick. Maybe they've effective.

He's got one that takes Peters out of context during a mid-February interview on Covid where he says "at this moment, the risk is low" after he just heard testimony earlier that day from experts.

He has another one that I think has since been taken down that also took committee attendance out of context.

The "best" one is probably that Peters included asthma as a pre-existing condition that would deny someone healthcare if the ACA is repealed (which James has supported doing). James then created an ad where his wife talks about how their son has asthma and he's had to go to the hospital before, and it's not fair that Peters claims that James doesn't care about people with asthma. It ends with her asking Peters to "please keep children like mine out of your campaign." I can't find where Peters ever said James doesn't care about them, just that if the ACA is repealed, which James has supported in the past, they wouldn't have insurance. Then they go and make an entire ad about their son while telling Peters to keep him out of his campaign, which he never did in the first place.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X