Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You need to leave Kentucky more often. That is a moderate platform. Bringing things back to normal != Progressive just because the Right went Reactionary.
    Ding ding ding we have a winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You need to leave Kentucky more often. That is a moderate platform. Bringing things back to normal != Progressive just because the Right went Reactionary.
      I’ve done plenty of traveling, thanks. Kentucky has just made me recognize it’s possible to be both progressive and not a condescending a—hole at the same time.
      I’m not the person who originally said Biden’s platform is the most progressive in history. I’m just parroting people like Faiz Shakir and Waleed* Shahid*, who know more than I do about policy, and I’m fairly certain aren’t Biden guys.
      Scooby, FDR’s policies were wonderful...and they still completely failed minorities. That wasn’t necessarily FDR’s fault. I’d like to think we’ll fix that problem this time around.
      Last edited by psych; 10-08-2020, 12:06 PM. Reason: autocorrect

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        The Dems can’t allow these seats to be stolen and placing people who are so far out of touch when what they actual majority of Americans want.

what’s the other option, impeachment? Ha.
        People whine and cry that government doesn't do anything for them. People who have lost jobs, can't pay medical bills, lost their homes in 2008.

Dems got 3 million more votes in 2016, how many more will they get today? Those people voting for them expect them to get things done to make their lives better. If they diddle around, going for all that middle of the road stuff looking for Republican approval, 1. they ain't getting it, and 2. people say, well, why did I vote for you then? and go looking for the next Trump who says "I'm looking out for youuuuu, not those fat cats in Washington", and here we go again.

You get majorities in both houses, and the presidency, then do something with it to help people. Who knows, maybe they'll vote for you next time too.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Well at last they're being honest about it: https://***********/SenMikeLee/statu...89207875371008

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Well at last they're being honest about it: https://***********/SenMikeLee/statu...89207875371008
            Either you’re ignoring me or you don’t read my posts lol. I think this is the third thing in the last day you’ve posted not long after I did

Comment

Either you’re ignoring me or you don’t read my posts lol. I think this is the third thing in the last day you’ve posted not long after I did
              Sorry, it's impossible to tell what I've read or not with the new board.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yeah I have posts pop up out if nowhere if I switch from laptop to mobile or vice versa. Its weird.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ah I only use on mobile so it’s consistent for me

Comment

• Affairs now matter? Crazy!!

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...45472330612740

Comment

• His tweets were pretty hilarious. The attempt to somehow tie this to Joe Biden was my favorite part :-)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Nc is one of those states where you can sue the person your spouse had an affair with.

Comment

• What a coward. Too afraid to get spanked again

https://mobile.***********/politicus...59936496951299

Comment

• Lady g says you can be black in sc as long as you’re conservative

https://mobile.***********/meenaharr...47070465548290

Comment

Lady g says you can be black in sc as long as you’re conservative

Either Dump's meltdown is spreading to the rest of the Nazi party or the gypsy curse came true and they all have to tell the truth.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lady g says you can be black in sc as long as you’re conservative

Wow...I mean...Wow.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X