Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said his comments stank of religiousity not that marriage itself is religious. The only people who have an issue with my relationship are ones who think marriage is somehow a sign of a deeper status which is bullcrap. (and it is always based on religious argument) If it makes you guys happy great...my partner and I have zero inclination to do it but we will be together and happy our way.

Who is arguing that the clown's wife won't divorce him or be right to? I think we all expect him to take it in the backend when this all plays out. We are just saying it is beyond ridiculous to call those "sexts" and act like what he said was scandalous. The affair he had...yeah that is scandalous. Using pick up lines that barely worked when we were 15...that is just sad. Mocking the over-reaction to what was released != thinking what he actually did was a nothingburger.

edit: This is probably a conversation for another thread :-) (well the marriage part)
    Last edited by Handyman; 10-03-2020, 07:56 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DemWrite/status/1312498427331145728
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• As I said, death cult.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• South Carolina debate tonight. I'm really impressed with Harrison from the clips I've seen.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Folks, I believe Kepler is pushing 60, so it's hardly unexpected for him to have some old-timey views on things that he'll never change. He probably still writes checks and is stashing an emergency fund under the mattress. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Folks, I believe Kepler is pushing 60, so it's hardly unexpected for him to have some old-timey views on things that he'll never change. He probably still writes checks and is stashing an emergency fund under the mattress. ;-)
              So what...the Rube does the same thing :-O ;-)

And yeah Jaime Harrison has sounded great in the clips I have seen.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Folks, I believe Kepler is pushing 60, so it's hardly unexpected for him to have some old-timey views on things that he'll never change. He probably still writes checks and is stashing an emergency fund under the mattress. ;-)
                I write 2 checks each month, and I'm 39. One is my car payment (because online pay is set-up under my wife's name back when she used to pay it and I can't switch it to mine without calling their customer service, fark that), the other is my electric bill (because the muni utility charges a $3 fee to pay online, fark that). I also carry a blank check in my wallet, which has come in handy a few times when power or phone lines are out and the credit card machines aren't working.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I write 2 checks each month, and I'm 39. One is my car payment (because online pay is set-up under my wife's name back when she used to pay it and I can't switch it to mine without calling their customer service, fark that), the other is my electric bill (because the muni utility charges a $3 fee to pay online, fark that). I also carry a blank check in my wallet, which has come in handy a few times when power or phone lines are out and the credit card machines aren't working.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogktj6erkk

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Folks, I believe Kepler is pushing 60, so it's hardly unexpected for him to have some old-timey views on things that he'll never change. He probably still writes checks
                    With a goose quill.

Fig. 1 The Artist at Work
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The 538 spread of Senate results is starting to move out on the Dem tail. They now list a 10% chance of the Dems getting to 53 seats, a net 6 pick up.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I have my bank mail checks on my behalf to utilities that either charge for or don’t take electronic payments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          The 538 spread of Senate results is starting to move out on the Dem tail. They now list a 10% chance of the Dems getting to 53 seats, a net 6 pick up.
                          25% chance of 53+

but when you look at the actual state-by-state breakdown, I just don’t see it. I really hope he’s not summing the expected values (fractions) of a chance. Because these are discrete events.

edit: wait. I’m the idiot doing that.
                          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 10-04-2020, 10:30 AM.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Man, Harrison really mopped the floor with lady g.

as someone else said, Lindsay got beaten like he was mowing Rand Paul’s lawn

Comment

• Lady G. looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but there. He certainly didn't look ready for the fight...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Man, Harrison really mopped the floor with lady g.

as someone else said, Lindsay got beaten like he was mowing Rand Paul’s lawn
                                Did Graham bring up the sexting or is he letting surrogates do that?
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X