Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

So he's in trouble with his wife....that should not (especially considering the current WH occupant) affect his electability.
    My first reaction was “To be fair, we regularly drag trump for this.”

on the other hand, does Cunningham run on family values and vote for Christian sharia law?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I flirt worse than that when I am bartender and my girlfriend doesnt care. Of course it is going nowhere...

The guy is a cheater but I mean even Pence's wife wouldnt find those texts scandalous.

The fact that he is running against someone who got COVID kissing up to Trump probably puts him in a good spot though ;-)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I probably flirt more with my food delivery drivers

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

So he's in trouble with his wife....that should not (especially considering the current WH occupant) affect his electability.
          I'm down with that. I'm saying if I'm that guy's wife that's incredibly hurtful.

It should count in the evaluation of a candidate, too. I'd p-ss on him before letting him in my house. Under normal circumstances it should also count towards electability -- it reflects on character and also judgment. Obviously, when compared with somebody who is okay with Nazis, I'm still voting for the as-shole moron adulterer. That's how low a bar the cons are now.

F-ck some drunk fangirl at a conference one time, I'm not happy about it, and my god you better be contrite, but that's only sex. It sucks but it's not about anything emotionally important.

But trade many intimate remarks over a long period and talk about repeated meetings and fantasies? No, that is way more than sex, that is emotional betrayal. That matters -- it may be a marriage killer.
          Last edited by Kepler; 10-03-2020, 06:14 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I probably flirt more with my food delivery drivers
            Is your pizza place hiring?
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I flirt worse than that when I am bartender and my girlfriend doesnt care. Of course it is going nowhere...
              My 2 cents:

(1) A job that depends on tips means constant over the top flattery. Cynically priming the drunks at your bar for extra money is nothing. See: every waitress, bartender, and stripper in the history of the universe.

(2) I'm sure you think your girlfriend is important and you think you're important to her. But she's your girlfriend. The whole point of a girlfriend is they don't matter. You may even put her ahead of yourself, like a really good boyfriend, but that still means she doesn't matter, since you don't matter either.

She (and you) will only matter when you make like Marian Paroo, and then she'll be your wife.

And I would like him to be
              more interested in me
              than he is in himself

and more interested in us
              than in me
              Last edited by Kepler; 10-03-2020, 06:32 PM.
              Cornell University

Comment

• A lot of married men will tell you their girlfriend is more important to them than their wives.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  A lot of married men will tell you their girlfriend is more important to them than their wives.
                  A lot of married men are morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

A lot of married men are morons.
                    They wouldn't have girlfriends if they weren't
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My 2 cents:

(1) A job that depends on tips means constant over the top flattery. Cynically priming the drunks at your bar for extra money is nothing. See: every waitress, bartender, and stripper in the history of the universe.

(2) I'm sure you think your girlfriend is important and you think you're important to her. But she's your girlfriend. The whole point of a girlfriend is they don't matter. You may even put her ahead of yourself, like a really good boyfriend, but that still means she doesn't matter, since you don't matter either.

She (and you) will only matter when you make like Marian Paroo, and then she'll be your wife.
                      I dont get what any of this means? Why would my girlfriend not matter? We have lived together for 6 years. (Partner is the better word I just dont ever say that) What a completely antiquated, and rather religious way to look at things.

There is nothing a piece of paper is going to change about the state of my relationship.

Is there sarcasm at play here because for you this would be a rather bizarre take.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I dont get what any of this means? Why would my girlfriend not matter? We have lived together for 6 years. (Partner is the better word I just dont ever say that) What a completely antiquated, and rather religious way to look at things.

There is nothing a piece of paper is going to change about the state of my relationship.

Is there sarcasm at play here because for you this would be a rather bizarre take.
                        He’s revealing deep seated insecurities?
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          He’s revealing deep seated insecurities?
                          He sounds like a bible thumper

There is absolutely nothing appealing about marriage to myself or tons of people my age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

He sounds like a bible thumper

There is absolutely nothing appealing about marriage to myself or tons of people my age.
                            I mean I’m married and I think it was a bit insulting of Kepler.

He didn’t sound like a bible thumper but definitely was a bit out of touch.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I took it as sarcasm and initially responded with more but deleted it.

Comment

Marriage != religious, that's an argument worthy of Joe and Bob. There's a reason gay couples fought tooth and nail to get the right to marry and weren't just satisfied with being life long partners or with civil unions.

Kepler was being his usual over the top self in making the distinction between girlfriend and wife, but his overall point that 1) in normal years, they should affect his electability and 2) those texts would be grounds for divorce are solid and I 100% agree with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X