Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

...ya kinda missed the point by a country mile
    I got your point, but I don't think the cynical dig at military service was needed considering how few of our pols these days have actually served and weren't priveleged dodgers. Bernouts tried that line of attack against Pete and it was not a good look. There were plenty of other things to knock him for.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I got your point, but I don't think the cynical dig at military service was needed considering how few of our pols these days have actually served and weren't priveleged dodgers. Bernouts tried that line of attack against Pete and it was not a good look. There were plenty of other things to knock him for.
      It has literally nothing to do with any commentary on actual service. It has everything to do with it not being necessary to flip a red seat. It’s not a knock on service. It’s a removal of it from this pedestal of qualifications that don’t have any bearing on performance.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Meanwhile, in coup news.

In a scathing order overnight, U.S. Federal Judge Lucy Koh ordered that the counting operations for the decennial census continue through Oct. 31. She said that the administration, by trying to end those operations sooner than that, had violated her previous orders extending the count.

“Defendants’ dissemination of erroneous information; lurching from one hasty, unexplained plan to the next; and unlawful sacrifices of completeness and accuracy of the 2020 Census are upending the status quo, violating the Injunction Order, and undermining the credibility of the Census Bureau and the 2020 Census. This must stop,” Koh said in her latest order.

She’s demanded that the Bureau send a text to all of its workers on Friday morning confirming to them the count’s data collection activities will last until the end of the month. She has also requested that Census Director Steve Dillingham — who, she previously noted, has been mysterious absent from the internal documents the administration has filed in the litigation — “file a declaration under penalty of perjury that unequivocally confirms Defendants’ ongoing compliance with ” her order.
        tldr: It's obvious what you are doing and you aren't going to get away with it.

This is another reason to restore the Courts BTW. All of this sh-t will wind up in federal court again after they certify their Whites Only census and then we have to reopen, if not redo, it. We cannot have Nazi majorities deciding that stuff.

We must end the Right.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Worth noting mike lee knew he had symptoms and still went to work. Without a mask. Next to other GOP senators. Who are critical for SCOTUS vote.

https://***********/susan_hennessey/...465763840?s=21
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Worth noting mike lee knew he had symptoms and still went to work. Without a mask. Next to other GOP senators. Who are critical for SCOTUS vote.

https://***********/susan_hennessey/...465763840?s=21
            I quote my gf "Are they trying to see how many Republicans can get covid before the election?"

I mean this is getting downright criminal...they are openly flouting this and putting everyone at risk.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Worth noting mike lee knew he had symptoms and still went to work. Without a mask. Next to other GOP senators.
              It just rips through those Nursing Home populations.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/actoraaronbooth/...849230339?s=21

Holy ****ing ****. She IS TYPHOID MARY.

Thom Tillis positive
                Code:

Comment

• Sooooo...that's two from the Judiciary Committee...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Watch out for Cruz
                    Code:

Comment

Watch out for Cruz
                      I would think Cornyn or Grassley would be ones to watch for.

Dems side I'd be worrying about Feinstein, Leahy, and Durbin. Course, they were all probably smarter about protecting themselves.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I would think Cornyn or Grassley would be ones to watch for.

Dems side I'd be worrying about Feinstein, Leahy, and Durbin. Course, they were all probably smarter about protecting themselves.
                        Yeah but Cruz was sitting literally next to Lee in the picture on that Tweet
                        Code:

Comment

Missed that.

I agree, it would be horrible if Cruz was to get it.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://***********/actoraaronbooth/...849230339?s=21

Holy ****ing ****. She IS TYPHOID MARY.

Thom Tillis positive
                            I wonder how much Mitch knew last night when he said Amy May be confirmed in a lame duck session after election

Comment

Wasnt Lady G. right near him as well?
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently Grassley refuses to be tested.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X