Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am sure the Faux money she will receive after the election will ease her pain.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I think I saw a tweet yesterday after that awesome Katie Porter thing that, if Biden wins, she'll go for Kamala's Senate seat. Am I misremembering? She'd be AWESOME in the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I think I saw a tweet yesterday after that awesome Katie Porter thing that, if Biden wins, she'll go for Kamala's Senate seat. Am I misremembering? She'd be AWESOME in the Senate.
        Would make sense. She'd make a great Senator.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I think it is more people hoping that happens...but the Senate would definitely benefit from her being a part of it.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I think I saw a tweet yesterday after that awesome Katie Porter thing that, if Biden wins, she'll go for Kamala's Senate seat. Am I misremembering? She'd be AWESOME in the Senate.
            That would be interesting because she is not a product of the CA farm system and she's not bought by the right people. The DNC and the CA Dems will fight her.

Remember the plan: first we come for the corrupt Republicans.

Then we come for the corrupt Democrats.

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Brian Schatz

@brianschatz
              Senate Republicans just blocked a unanimous vote on a resolution condemning white supremacy. It passed the House unanimously. They said that after 9 months of the legislation languishing that the committees of jurisdiction needed to look at it and consider their “equities.”
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Brian Schatz

@brianschatz
                Senate Republicans just blocked a unanimous vote on a resolution condemning white supremacy. It passed the House unanimously. They said that after 9 months of the legislation languishing that the committees of jurisdiction needed to look at it and consider their “equities.”
                More "lib owning". The pathetic and childish last gasps of a generation of entitled white men that never cared about anyone but themselves, and who know their time is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

More "lib owning". The pathetic and childish last gasps of a generation of entitled white men that never cared about anyone but themselves, and who know their time is up.
                  They know what they're doing. This is "virtue signaling," where the virtue is white supremacy.

It's performative racism.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://who13.com/news/theresa-green...f-iowa-voters/

I don't believe this is accurate for a second, but a man can hope...

Comment

• Well RABA gets a B/C rating from 538 so I would take it with a ton of salt but 538 also has it at even money that Greenfield wins (technically 51/49 by their simulation) so Ernst has to be sweating hardcore.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Well RABA gets a B/C rating from 538 so I would take it with a ton of salt but 538 also has it at even money that Greenfield wins (technically 51/49 by their simulation) so Ernst has to be sweating hardcore.
                        My understanding is B/C ratings with dotted outlines means it's a pollster without enough history to accurately rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

My understanding is B/C ratings with dotted outlines means it's a pollster without enough history to accurately rate.
                          Huh...I always wondered what that meant but was too lazy to look. Thanks for the info!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/public_citizen/s...159523329?s=21

Porter is a savage ***** and I love it. She absolutely will be the one pulling the lever on the guillotine and have a killer line for every one of them.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, because all our vets did their service thinking it would look good on the ol' résumé. /sarc

...ya kinda missed the point by a country mile
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                https://twitter.com/public_citizen/s...159523329?s=21

Porter is a savage ***** and I love it. She absolutely will be the one pulling the lever on the guillotine and have a killer line for every one of them.
                                **golf clap**
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X