Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna get too excited but S.C. race is very close for senate

and then there’s this

https://mobile.twitter.com/thor_bens...03905148661763

Comment

• Lady G is definitely scared so my guess is their internal numbers are probably showing the same thing the public polls are showing. Lady G looks super desperate begging for Harrison's taxes ;-)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well, Kentucky is dumb.

Mitch McConnell has a big lead in the Kentucky Senate race, but Trump is also up over Biden by 20 points there. Some voters are just determined to walk into those propeller blades.
        https://twitter.com/HillaryWarnedUs/...85365449519105
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Hey, at least some of us living here didn’t go to our yearly 4th of July party during a pandemic. Talk about dumb.
          I’ve been saying for months now that McConnell is going to win, based on Trump being on the ballot. McGrath winning would likely be one of the largest upsets in history. If Trump wins by only 20 points, and McConnell wins by only 10 points, those are pretty massive swings towards Biden/McGrath, considering Trump won by 30 in 2016 and McConnell by 16 in 2014. We’ll see if those numbers hold true. Hell, eastern Kentucky actually has some of the highest rates of ticket-splitting in the country, but, I’m just certain you already knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
            Hey, at least some of us living here didn’t go to our yearly 4th of July party during a pandemic. Talk about dumb.
            I’ve been saying for months now that McConnell is going to win, based on Trump being on the ballot. McGrath winning would likely be one of the largest upsets in history. If Trump wins by only 20 points, and McConnell wins by only 10 points, those are pretty massive swings towards Biden/McGrath, considering Trump won by 30 in 2016 and McConnell by 16 in 2014. We’ll see if those numbers hold true. Hell, eastern Kentucky actually has some of the highest rates of ticket-splitting in the country, but, I’m just certain you already knew that.
            I got nothing against the state or Democrats in the state in general. But when a guy who has done nothing but systematically destroy the United States is going to sweep back into office I am going to be perturbed.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I got nothing against the state or Democrats in the state in general. But when a guy who has done nothing but systematically destroy the United States is going to sweep back into office I am going to be perturbed.
              Itch is the perfect Trump Humper. Has no set beliefs but one - stealing everything that's not nailed down and take money from absolutely everybody. If the Taliban formed a superpac and started giving money to the GOP, Itch would be on Capitol Hill advocating for their interests as soon as the check cleared.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                Hey, at least some of us living here didn’t go to our yearly 4th of July party during a pandemic. Talk about dumb.
                Even as Dump has lost 5-10 points from 2016 nationally, in some states he's completely the same. There is one state where he's actually better now than 2016 -- it might be WV.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There are Resentment Communities, like uneducated rural Christian whites, where the more he destroys the US --> the more people react against him --> the more the cultists circle the wagons. It's like when a televangelist gets nailed for f-cking underage drugged boys. 98% of the congregation doesn't believe it and actually becomes more radicalized for him because he's "under attack."
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Even as Dump has lost 5-10 points from 2016 nationally, in some states he's completely the same. There is one state where he's actually better now than 2016 -- it might be WV.
                    I was thinking Utah, since there's no MacMillan to pull votes away from him this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I was thinking Utah, since there's no MacMillan to pull votes away from him this year.
                      He's still doing poorly with Mormons compared to other religious groups though.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

He's still doing poorly with Mormons compared to other religious groups though.
                        True, but UT sounds right, and he was in trouble with the Magic Underwear Brigade last time too.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 09-17-2020, 02:58 PM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He’s lost 5-10 points nationally? If you’re talking national polls, I haven’t seen anywhere where he’s lost 10 points nationally from 2016. Maybe 5, but I think even that is too generous. FiveThirtyEight has him at 46%, exactly where he finished in 2016. The third party voter will disappear again this election, which hopefully allows Biden’s % of the vote to grow from Clinton’s.
                          Scooby, your disdain for Kentucky Republicans is, as y’all say on here, “noted and logged.” I dislike them more than you do. Mitch McConnell is, as Rover pointed out, only concerned about possessing and maintaining power. He’d put his own wife in an internment camp if it meant he could stay Majority Leader the next couple years. Rand Paul is a little b****. Our state-level Republicans suck too, especially our pathetic AG, who is suing our Democratic Governor at every turn over coronavirus-related orders. He spoke at the RNC last month. Shocking.

Comment

I just can't imagine what the problem might be.

U.S. Senate: All Kentuckians are represented by Senator Mitch McConnell and Senator Rand Paul in the United States Senate. In Kentucky's history, no woman has been elected to represent Kentucky in the United States Senate.

U.S. House of Representatives: Kentucky is divided into six Congressional Districts and currently all representatives are men. Kentucky has elected two women throughout history to Congress. In 1927, Katherine Gudger-Langley became Kentucky's first United States Congresswoman, the second woman came 70 years later in 1997. No women of color have yet to be elected to Congress.
                            She's also a boring, generic, ultra-conservadem who near as I can tell is basically running on a platform of "I'm a veteran and I'm not Mitch McConnell. Did I mention I was a Marine fighter pilot? OORAH!" That's great, but it doesn't break through the Faux News wall of disinfo that Cleetus and Peggy Sue watch on the telly every night. As a candidate in a deeply red state, and especially as a woman, you have to propose something bold to get the attention of the willfully ignorant, as well as the Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, and Covington minorities you're hoping to turn out. She doesn't excite anyone who lacks a college degree (the vast majority of the Kentucky electorate).

Essentially, her campaign is the Dem version of the two campaigns John James has run for the Pubbies in Michigan, except his version is, "I'm a black veteran and a business owner. Did I mention I was an Army chopper pilot? HOOAH!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

She's also a boring, generic, ultra-conservadem who near as I can tell is basically running on a platform of "I'm a veteran and I'm not Mitch McConnell. Did I mention I was a Marine fighter pilot? OORAH!" That's great, but it doesn't break through the Faux News wall of disinfo that Cleetus and Peggy Sue watch on the telly every night. As a candidate in a deeply red state, and especially as a woman, you have to propose something bold to get the attention of the willfully ignorant, as well as the Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, and Covington minorities you're hoping to turn out. She doesn't excite anyone who lacks a college degree (the vast majority of the Kentucky electorate).

Essentially, her campaign is the Dem version of the two campaigns John James has run for the Pubbies in Michigan, except his version is, "I'm a black veteran and a business owner. Did I mention I was an Army chopper pilot? HOOAH!"
                              I'm with ya. The Dems run this conservadem bs in a lot of places. She did ultimately win the primary though and if you were going to get any crossover votes they would go to her before the other guy. To be honest I think too many people get hung up on wanting to vote "FOR" someone instead of voting for "SOME THING". In this case she should be winning hands down because what she represents and what she will vote for is going to do way ****ing more for her constituents than the ******* on the other side who has been raping the state dry for his own ****ing gain for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

So, the problem is she’s a female in Kentucky, based on a state history that has a richer representation of women representing it at the state and national levels than a progressive beacon like Vermont does? Yeah, no. I mean, sh-t, we nominated her in the first place over a young African-American man. I’d say those are fairly good options for us knuckledraggers in such a despicable state.
                                She’s going to turn out the minorities in Louisville, Lexington, and the Cincinnati Metro (Covington, Florence, etc.) BG has maybe 20,000 minorities, and close to 10,000 of those are Bosnians, not African-American or Hispanic. If they vote at all, they can be a mixed bag, but either way, not much of a factor. The obvious problem is Kentucky’s minorities and white people with a college degree are far outnumbered by white people without a college degree. When Trump is on the ballot, this is an especially acute problem for a Democratic candidate. McGrath’s campaign is boring as hell, and she acts like a conservadem, because that’s the only chance she’s got. Running to the left in Kentucky in a general election doesn’t work- especially in a Presidential election year.

Comment

Working...
                                X