Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilhan Omar did win her primary last night

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Actually living here, I entirely believe it. There’s a reason he’s generally ranked one of the most unpopular senators in the country year after year. The obvious problem is there are more people who don’t necessarily like him, but vote R anyways. Just because that’s true, doesn’t mean the article also isn’t true.
      Yeah, much like Cruz vs. Beto in Texas this is gonna be another case of R voters disliking Mitch, but refusing to vote for McGrath because babieeeeeeez/religious freedumb/muh taxes/hur-dur.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        "Mitch better have my money," is their rally cry...
        That is a brilliant headline.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, much like Cruz vs. Beto in Texas this is gonna be another case of R voters disliking Mitch, but refusing to vote for McGrath because babieeeeeeez/religious freedumb/muh taxes/hur-dur.
          That's okay though because the achievable goal isn't for her to win, it's to force Itch into a single digits race like he had in 2008. If that happens he's going to take all the dark money and Putin bucks and spend it to save his own azz, thus leaving Collins, Ernst, Tillis, etc high and dry. The GOP is already getting outraised by the Dems in many key races. Every extra dollar he spends on himself is money that's not going to more vulnerable incumbents.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, more or less. I don’t hear so much about the taxes or hur-dur.

Comment

• Well the Senate GOP is already pivoting trying to protect their vulnerable members. They are throwing all their money at that putting up no resistence in other areas and not putting up much offense outside of a couple races. (like Alabama) If Mitch wastes even more of that money oh well! I think McGrath is just not the right candidate...something about her just doesnt click.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Man am I having fun mocking all of the MAGAytes on Twitter ****ed off over Omar winning. They dont have much to say after they learn that the 5th District is 63% White and has some very rich suburbs within it. :-)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Man am I having fun mocking all of the MAGAytes on Twitter ****ed off over Omar winning. They dont have much to say after they learn that the 5th District is 63% White and has some very rich suburbs within it. :-)
                  She appears to have won fair and square. It's a good day.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The Omar/Melton-Meaux map looks exactly like I figured it would.

https://***********/TheoKeith/statu1s...67905757859851

Comment

• You figured she would take over half of St. Louis Park? Somehow I doubt that...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You figured she would take over half of St. Louis Park? Somehow I doubt that...
                        Yes, that is the one head-scratcher for me.

Comment

You figured she would take over half of St. Louis Park? Somehow I doubt that...
                          It may just be the northeast but I know lots of Jews who (1) are radical left and (2) hate AIPAC.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hickenlooper's multiple appeals per day to people on the Dem donors list who don't live in Colorado are starting to get on my nerves. Aren't there enough yuppie, liberally-minded potheads in Denver and Boulder for you to beg from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It may just be the northeast but I know lots of Jews who (1) are radical left and (2) hate AIPAC.
                              That may be but it was the Jews (especially in SLP) that were most vocal against Omar this time. She did an awful job reaching out to them after her little faux pas.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That may be but it was the Jews (especially in SLP) that were most vocal against Omar this time. She did an awful job reaching out to them after her little faux pas.
                                Was it, though? Those voting results seem to suggest that a lot of that was astroturfed from the outside.

I genuinely don't know. It's just that's exactly how pressure groups use money to try to fake a groundswell.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X