Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SpiroAgnewGhost
    10m
    I think we might see a Senator Schiff in our near term future
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      @SpiroAgnewGhost
      10m
      Not sure. He's poised to be extremely powerful in the House. In the Senate he'd start at the bottom again.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You are just assuming as such because you like how Progressive she is.
        No, you aren't getting my point. I understand that her constituents are mad because she's doing the talk show circuit instead of getting them better pork, and they should be. All nationally-prominent Members face that backlash. I have no bone to pick with the people of her district -- as far as I'm concerned in a representative democracy the actual constituents are infallible because they are final.

I'm saying she attracts so much heat from outside deep pockets because (1) she's terrifying to the cons because she serves as an anchor for the real Left, so they can't accuse moderates of being Commie Terrorists when she's around, and (2) she called AIPAC out as the representative of a foreign power and they cannot allow that truth to sink in to the general public so they've gone full on wave the bloody yarmulke against her using all Jews as a human shield, just like the NRA used to do with sportsmen.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          @SpiroAgnewGhost
          10m
          Guys, haven't you heard California is in play for Trump and the Republicans this year? LA is sick of the rioters and it's gonna be a RED WAVE!11!!11! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Guys, haven't you heard California is in play for Trump and the Republicans this year? LA is sick of the rioters and it's gonna be a RED WAVE!11!!11! ;-)
            The conservatives challenging Pelosi for her seat and always posting in Trump's tweets told me so!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Sounds legit!

Schiff would be an awesome Senator but he is basically #2 in the House right now. (Nadler sucks)

That said if the Dems take the Senate he would be dominate on whatever committee they put him on.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Sounds legit!

Schiff would be an awesome Senator but he is basically #2 in the House right now. (Nadler sucks)

That said if the Dems take the Senate he would be dominate on whatever committee they put him on.
                How soon can Justice Dems primary Nadless?

Also, good lord, the gerrymandering of his district is obscene.

Comment

Looks like Omar survived, and QAnon supporter Greene in Georgia is going to Congress in the fall.

Comment

Yeah ...haven't called it yet from what I see but with almost 96% reported she is up 57-39. Almost 28k votes separate them. She gets to stay.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Remember when Politico said every member of the Squad was in trouble...God they are awful.

The race is called and Omar slaughtered him. She will cakewalk to re-election.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• DGF,

My gfs mother got this text today: http://www.citypages.com/news/weird-...omar/572076761

I think we dodged a bullet...that dude is shady as hell.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Remember when Politico said every member of the Squad was in trouble...God they are awful.

The race is called and Omar slaughtered him. She will cakewalk to re-election.
                          "Tiger Beat on the Potomac."

Politico is classic access journalism. They don't get paid to tell the Alexandria coffee clutch crowd their days are numbered.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted, but apparently Kentuckians, facing legitimate economic anxiety, are displeased with McConnell.

"Mitch better have my money," is their rally cry...
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Not sure if this was posted, but apparently Kentuckians, facing legitimate economic anxiety, are displeased with McConnell.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...nate/kentucky/

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Not sure if this was posted, but apparently Kentuckians, facing legitimate economic anxiety, are displeased with McConnell.

Actually living here, I entirely believe it. There’s a reason he’s generally ranked one of the most unpopular senators in the country year after year. The obvious problem is there are more people who don’t necessarily like him, but vote R anyways. Just because that’s true, doesn’t mean the article also isn’t true.

Comment

Working...
                                X