Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Somebody pointed out the critical difference between Yates and Cruz. She is probably smarter than he is but they are in the same order of magnitude. The reason she is destroying him is she is telling the truth. It's just so, so, so much easier to be coherent and convincing when you are telling the truth. Even Bill Clinton sounded off-putting when he was lying, and he was 500 times more charming and intelligent than Ted Cruz.
    Vinny: Look, maybe I could have handled the preliminary a little better, okay? I admit it. But what's most important is winning the case. I could do it. I really could. Let me tell you how, okay? The Republicans got to build a case. Building a case is like building a house. Each piece of evidence is just another building block. They wants to make a brick bunker of a building. He wants to use serious, solid-looking bricks, like, like these, right?
    [puts his hand on the wall]
    Bill: Right.
    Vinny: Let me show you something.
    [he holds up a playing card, with the face toward Billy]
    Vinny: The Republicans are going to show you the bricks. They'll show you they got straight sides. They'll show you how they got the right shape. They'll show them to you in a very special way, so that they appear to have everything a brick should have. But there's one thing their not gonna show you.
    [turns the card, so that its edge is toward Billy]
    Vinny: When you look at the bricks from the right angle, they're as thin as this playing card. Their whole case is an illusion, a magic trick.
    Quote from My Cousin Vinny edited for emphasis.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This hearing is a vehicle for Lindsey Graham to do Trump's bidding. Note Graham's complete lack of curiosity in following up on Yates's revelation that George Papadopoulos "was connected with Russian intelligence." A total farce.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...45640978538499
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Quote from My Cousin Vinny edited for emphasis.
        Citing Vinny is like citing Cardozo.

Comment

Republicans have really lost the plot on this Russia stuff. They’ve convinced themselves Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians to defeat herself, and the FBI was scheming against Trump while publicly hurting Clinton. Total nonsense.
          https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...54953906176000

Comment

Didn't Ted Cruz go to law school? Didn't anyone ever teach him to not ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to? He just shot himself in the foot. Can anyone in the GOP do anything right? Or is it just a bunch of yelling, emotional appeals, and pearl clutching?
            https://mobile.twitter.com/GeneralZo...54402762145797

Nailed it. And the Twitter Handle is General Zod. You don't get any better than that, right Handy?

Comment

Ted Cruz asks Sally Yates if the FBI was surveilling any other candidates for president. Her answer reminds the public of Russia's efforts to help Trump. Yates: “No… there was no information that the Russians were working to aid another candidate other than Donald Trump."
              This is what the previous tweet is referring to.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshscamp...53535551881216

Comment

What do you guys have against our poor dear Suzie? Why do you hate her so?

You keep it up, and she might not wave to you at the airport.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeneralZo...54402762145797

Nailed it. And the Twitter Handle is General Zod. You don't get any better than that, right Handy?
                  I miss posting under that name :-( USCHO was so much better back then!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Minneapolis Star tribune endorses Omar’s primary opponent.

I don’t disagree. She’s the weakest and my least favorite of the squad. I don’t prefer her as my rep although I’ll vote for her if she wins the primary

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Minneapolis Star tribune endorses Omar’s primary opponent.
                      Breaking: Establishment opposes anti-establishment candidate.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

GFY, Tom cotton

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMol...79350127321089

Comment

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/statu...47141422018562

Out of habit, Jim Jordan ignores a threat to the safety of college athletes.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trump endorsed Jason Lewis for Senator in MN...looks like Tina Smith is safe. I mean she was anyways because Lewis is almost as big a loser as Trump is but still that should about lock it up.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Step 2.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Trump endorsed Jason Lewis for Senator in MN...looks like Tina Smith is safe. I mean she was anyways because Lewis is almost as big a loser as Trump is but still that should about lock it up.
                                I almost voted for Lewis in the primary because he’s going to get his *** kicked so hard. But I wanted to vote in down ballot races so I stuck with D.

Minnesotans don’t suffer people who won’t condemn slavery and we haven’t since Gettysburg.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X