Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I was actually wondered what Graham would do if he lost. It's apparent Trump has something over him. Would Graham get upset that Trump didn't do anything to help him win that he turns on him? Or is he jus self loathing enough that he wouldn't say anything because he doesn't want anyone to know he's gay?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      I was actually wondered what Graham would do if he lost. It's apparent Trump has something over him. Would Graham get upset that Trump didn't do anything to help him win that he turns on him? Or is he jus self loathing enough that he wouldn't say anything because he doesn't want anyone to know he's gay?
      He will always have the conservative rubber chicken tour of books, radio gigs, and think tanks. The Right has created an entire economy pumping money out of their constituents and every disgraced or defeated Republican spends their dotage drinking that milkshake.

      The GOP is Hezbollah. They are in it for a lifetime. Look at Romney: he's a billionaire with a safe seat yet he still kisses the ring. It's a combination cult and crime syndicate. And remember there's always their kids to get jobs: they have careers in the grift to protect too.

      These people have spent 40 years conning their supporters out of votes and money and for the women p-ssy (and abortions) and the men first their jobs and then their very lives in combat and increasingly in terrorism. And they plan to do it for the next 40. If Republican voters ever figure out what Republican politicians and pundits have deliberately done to them there will be a bloodbath. They should call it Kristolnacht:

      Last edited by Kepler; 09-24-2020, 02:34 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Kepler is 100% correct. I can add nothing.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Look at Romney: he's a billionaire with a safe seat yet he still kisses the ring.
          Romney's net worth is something like 200-300 million

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BassAle View Post

            Romney's net worth is something like 200-300 million
            Well then no wonder he's worried. I didn't realize he was living hand-to-mouth.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BassAle View Post

              Romney's net worth is something like 200-300 million
              So, he's poor then. Dang, who knew?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

              Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                Well then no wonder he's worried. I didn't realize he was living hand-to-mouth.
                car elevators are expensive

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I was actually wondered what Graham would do if he lost. It's apparent Trump has something over him. Would Graham get upset that Trump didn't do anything to help him win that he turns on him? Or is he jus self loathing enough that he wouldn't say anything because he doesn't want anyone to know he's gay?
                  Too late. We know.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    He will always have the conservative rubber chicken tour of books, radio gigs, and think tanks. The Right has created an entire economy pumping money out of their constituents and every disgraced or defeated Republican spends their dotage drinking that milkshake.

                    The GOP is Hezbollah. They are in it for a lifetime. Look at Romney: he's a billionaire with a safe seat yet he still kisses the ring. It's a combination cult and crime syndicate. And remember there's always their kids to get jobs: they have careers in the grift to protect too.

                    These people have spent 40 years conning their supporters out of votes and money and for the women p-ssy (and abortions) and the men first their jobs and then their very lives in combat and increasingly in terrorism. And they plan to do it for the next 40. If Republican voters ever figure out what Republican politicians and pundits have deliberately done to them there will be a bloodbath. They should call it Kristolnacht:

                    Morgan Freeman: But they never will
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • The funny thing is Trump is so far beyond Billy Boy cant stand him and is actively fighting him. Enemy of my enemy...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • 538 now has Democrats with a 63% chance of taking the Senate:

                        Dem flips: (4)

                        .78 AZ Kelly D v McSally R-i
                        .72 CO Hickenlooper D v Gardner R-i
                        .63 NC Cunningham D v Tillis R-i
                        .59 ME Gideon D v Collins R-i

                        Dem nearest flips:

                        .47 IA Greenfield D v Ernst R-i
                        .34 MT Bullock D v Daines R-i
                        .27 GA Ossoff D v Perdue R-i
                        .21 KS Bollier D v Marshall R-i
                        .19 SC Harrison D v Graham R-i

                        GOP flips: (1)

                        .75 AL Tuberville R v Jones D-i

                        GOP nearest flips:

                        .21 MI James R v Peters D-i
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Thanks Kelly, we knew you were drip slime before, this just adds to it.

                          I should be mad, but as you say, sunshine is the best disinfectant and I am glad transphobes in office are making themselves known.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            538 now has Democrats with a 63% chance of taking the Senate:

                            Dem flips: (4)

                            .78 AZ Kelly D v McSally R-i
                            .72 CO Hickenlooper D v Gardner R-i
                            .63 NC Cunningham D v Tillis R-i
                            .59 ME Gideon D v Collins R-i

                            Dem nearest flips:

                            .47 IA Greenfield D v Ernst R-i
                            .34 MT Bullock D v Daines R-i
                            .27 GA Ossoff D v Perdue R-i
                            .21 KS Bollier D v Marshall R-i
                            .19 SC Harrison D v Graham R-i

                            GOP flips: (1)

                            .75 AL Tuberville R v Jones D-i

                            GOP nearest flips:

                            .21 MI James R v Peters D-i
                            This is why Lindsay is begging for money. He’s not scared. He’s trying to pull money away from other dem races like IA and MT
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • No he is definitely scared. If Lady G. was trying to siphon off money from other races he would be doing more than going on Faux begging for money. He also wouldn't sound like a 10 year old girl who saw a ghost on a hayride when he was interviewed. He ****ed near cried in one because everyone hates him.

                              Lady G. took a calculated risk and it is backfiring in spectacular fashion. This isnt strategy, he isnt trying to help out his fellow Senators he is stranded alone in the ocean and he is just trying to stay above water. Trump's numbers stink and Lady G. hitched his wagon to El Hefty and between that and his ridiculous flip on the SC he is in all sorts of trouble. (not to mention his begging for Harrison's taxes...oh man that didn't go well for him) He has been having issues going back to his votes on ending ObamaCare. He lost a lot of respect amongst constituents for that and for his constant defense of the man who multiple times insulted John McCain. Lady G. used to leverage that friendship a lot and now he really can't.

                              Lady G. isn't trying to do anything but survive. He doesn't have the will to do more than that anymore.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                No he is definitely scared. If Lady G. was trying to siphon off money from other races he would be doing more than going on Faux begging for money. He also wouldn't sound like a 10 year old girl who saw a ghost on a hayride when he was interviewed. He ****ed near cried in one because everyone hates him.

                                Lady G. took a calculated risk and it is backfiring in spectacular fashion. This isnt strategy, he isnt trying to help out his fellow Senators he is stranded alone in the ocean and he is just trying to stay above water. Trump's numbers stink and Lady G. hitched his wagon to El Hefty and between that and his ridiculous flip on the SC he is in all sorts of trouble. (not to mention his begging for Harrison's taxes...oh man that didn't go well for him) He has been having issues going back to his votes on ending ObamaCare. He lost a lot of respect amongst constituents for that and for his constant defense of the man who multiple times insulted John McCain. Lady G. used to leverage that friendship a lot and now he really can't.

                                Lady G. isn't trying to do anything but survive. He doesn't have the will to do more than that anymore.
                                Lindsey knows a 19% chance is still a chance. Dump probably had about a 19% chance in 2016 and we saw what happened. You wouldn't put your life on 5:1.

                                Harrison should be banging him hard on Obamacare -- all Dems should be doing it to their R opponents. People are terrified they are going to lose their health coverage and Dump is full steam ahead despite every R telling him to keep it quiet. Dump's greatest weakness for them is that his lies weirdly enough expose their lies.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X