Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116th Congress: F-cker WAS Impeached. Still not enough.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt Dan continues to make Forrest look like a genius

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbaxter/s...60788803325953

Comment

• Reminder that Steve Scalise is an unbelievable piece of ****

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeIsaac...14710483132416

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Reminder that Steve Scalise is an unbelievable piece of ****

He's probably proud of it...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Reminder that Steve Scalise is an unbelievable piece of ****

https://mobile.twitter.com/politico/...26526786281473

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Monday defended his decision to tweet a video of a doctored exchange between Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and progressive health care activist Ady Barkan — insisting that the altered clip correctly conveyed Biden’s stance on police funding.

“Look, it shouldn’t have been edited,” Scalise (R-La.) told Fox News. “But at the same time, the comments were always about — in fact, twice in that interview, he asked Joe Biden if he was for redirecting money away from police. And in both times, Joe Biden said yes.”

The remarks Monday morning from the second-ranking House Republican represented his first comments on the controversy that erupted over the weekend on social media. Scalise on Saturday shared a video that spliced Barkan’s quotes in his conversation with Biden to make it sound as though Biden explicitly expressed support for redirecting funding away from police departments.
          Twitter flagged the video, which has since been deleted from Scalise’s Twitter feed, as “manipulated,” while Barkan called for its removal. The Medicare for All advocate has amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, the incurable disease known as ALS, and he uses eye tracking technology combined with speech-generating devices to help him communicate.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• MA has a chance to shiv the Clintonistas in the throat today. Wicked P-ssah Godspeed.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              MA has a chance to shiv the Clintonistas in the throat today. Wicked P-ssah Godspeed.
              Haven't the Kennedys drank enough whiskey, porked enough women, and made enough money?

Go home, Joe.

Comment

• **** off susan

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...61854760284160

Comment

She is truly dogsh-t. Please tell me the people of Maine have had enough?
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

She is truly dogsh-t. Please tell me the people of Maine have had enough?
                    Have we polled the Auntie Anne's at the Portland airport? As we learned here, the airport salutations are the top campaign method in Maine.

Actually, after making that Auntie Anne's joke for a couple years now, I finally looked it up. First, PWM isn't even an airport, it's a "jetport." And, they don't even have an Auntie Anne's! They have Great American Bagel, Starbucks, Burger King, and a couple local food joints.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Have we polled the Auntie Anne's at the Portland airport? As we learned here, the airport salutations are the top campaign method in Maine.

Actually, after making that Auntie Anne's joke for a couple years now, I finally looked it up. First, PWM isn't even an airport, it's a "jetport." And, they don't even have an Auntie Anne's! They have Great American Bagel, Starbucks, Burger King, and a couple local food joints.
                      I've been to it. It's adorable.

Comment

MA has a chance to shiv the Clintonistas in the throat today. Wicked P-ssah Godspeed.
                        The biggest thing Young Joe is using in his ads against Markey is the lack of time he’s spent in Massachusetts. Now, I voted for Markey, but if Kennedy wins, he wins. I just hope people will track the amount of time he spends in Massachusetts so someone can throw it back in his face.

Comment

• So wait Susan wont endorse him but she will support him? so she is hoping that if she doesnt say the words "I endorse Donald Trump" then all her actions taken in support of him will look different? How ****ing dumb is she?
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I don't think it's official yet, but a couple pundits, including Dave Wasserman, have called it for Markey.

As I said a couple pages back, whoever made this ad for him needs to do a few for Biden.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Wasserman is rarely wrong in the races I've followed.

Once “I’ve seen enough” comes out, it’s over.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Oh, Maine.

I was thinking, "Portland airport is PDX."
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X