Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    "Captain Obvious, here."

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...55855714537472

Former Oath Keeper John Zimmerman just testified that he believed Stewart Rhodes had a contact in the Secret Service.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    I don't agree. I think there are a lot of people that have so swallowed the Trump line that they're literally impervious to reality. They were lied to and misled and now they've actively taken that falsehood as their personal reality.

They don't "know" the truth. They reject it as truth.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Misled?
    I agree- they fully know he lost, as there's never been on iota of evidence otherwise. But they wanted a coup to get their way.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Misled?

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Unfortunately, that almost certainly includes the misled idiots that genuinely think Trump won.
    That was my first thought as well.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Apparently a hopeful poll came out that says ~27% of Americans list "Democracy" as their #1 issue. That number should be way higher but it's 27 pts larger than it was last May.
    Unfortunately, that almost certainly includes the misled idiots that genuinely think Trump won.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Apparently a hopeful poll came out that says ~27% of Americans list "Democracy" as their #1 issue. That number should be way higher but it's 27 pts larger than it was last May.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cla...210346205.html

TRUMP: “I remember a very famous pollster, very well known, John McLaughlin, came to my office just prior to the plague coming and he said, “Sir, if George Washington and Abraham Lincoln came alive from the dead and they formed a President-Vice President team, you would beat them by 40 percent.” That's how good our numbers were.”

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/hugolowell/statu...81630067556353

New: Sealed list of docs seized from Mar-a-Lago that DOJ determined to be potentially privileged was made public due to a docketing error spotted by @ZoeTillman — includes items on National Archives, Mueller, Joe DoGenova, Pat Cipollone

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post

God, his attorneys really do suck if they put comments like that into writing.
    I mean you can't be that surprised ;^)

Originally posted by dumbfuck lawyer emails in article
    "A shame you are not in DC and could contribute to violation of the emoluments clause," Marks wrote to Chesebro on Dec. 30 referencing the allegations that Trump was using his D.C. hotel to receive foreign payments.

In response, Chesebro wrote that he was staying at Trump's D.C. hotel and doing his "part to curry favor" with Trump by lining his "empty" pockets.
    Sounds like us discussing his grift back then...

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Pigbag's own lawyers were making fun of how broke he was.
    God, his attorneys really do suck if they put comments like that into writing.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Pigbag's own lawyers were making fun of how broke he was.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

But they hate, hate, hate, frivolous lawsuits.

Which basically means, the rich and powerful can sue you, but you can't sue the rich and powerful.
    There’s your tort reform

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    None of what conservatives ever file in court is about the merits.
    But they hate, hate, hate, frivolous lawsuits.

Which basically means, the rich and powerful can sue you, but you can't sue the rich and powerful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X