X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    That's all fine and perfectly normal. Can I point you towards Hunter Biden? Now there is a fucking corrupt individual.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    MAGA King is a welfare queen. https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1528923168617938944

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/s...20935046643712

A reminder to not buy fake Trump 2024 Gold Cards, as they do not convey to you all of the totally real and worthwhile benefits that genuine Trump 2024 Gold Cards of course provide.
    Donnie's not gonna be happy with Scavino calling him out like that.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/s...20935046643712

A reminder to not buy fake Trump 2024 Gold Cards, as they do not convey to you all of the totally real and worthwhile benefits that genuine Trump 2024 Gold Cards of course provide.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Biden is as close to DSS or DDS as you're going to get in a major elected official. He was never as book smart as Obama or Clinton and he gaffes a lot, but his emotional intelligence and charisma used to be very high. He's lost a step on those fronts as he's gotten crankier in his old age, but he genuinely cares about the country and wants to do the right, smart things for it. Anyone capable of looking at him objectively and without the partisan blinders on can see that.
    I kind of figured that's where he'd fall and is why I asked. There are examples of every permutation here, just less common.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Interesting (and probably correct) that DSD only "tries" (implication: fails) to act smart, while DSS by comparison at least succeeds at acting smart.
    I actually used tries for Newt because he failed t get the power he really wanted, but I did consider the dual meaning of the word. I think JFK is a good example of somebody who pulled off seeming smart. Bobby was the smart one; Jack had the charisma. Much like Bush Senior and The Actor.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    I keep thinking about where Dick Cheney fits on this, but I don't see evil anywhere on the list.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes, I will buy Biden as DDS, and my nominee for DSS is JFK.

Amended Field Guide to Politicians

2x2x2 permutations. Every pol should fit this schema.

DDD Reagan was a dumb person who acted dumb so he could get into power to do dumb things.
    DDS Biden is a dumb person acting dumb so he could get into power to do smart things.
    DSD Gingrich was a dumb person who tried to act smart so he could get into power to do dumb things.
    DSS JFK was a dumb person who acted smart so he could get into power to do smart things.
    SDD DeSantis is a smart person acting dumb so he can get into power to do dumb things.
    SDS Clinton was a smart person who acted dumb so he could get into power to do smart things.
    SSD Cheney was a smart person who acted smart so he could get into power to do dumb things.
    SSS Obama was a smart person who acted smart so he could get into power to do smart things.
    Interesting (and probably correct) that DSD only "tries" (implication: fails) to act smart, while DSS by comparison at least succeeds at acting smart.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Biden is as close to DSS or DDS as you're going to get in a major elected official. He was never as book smart as Obama or Clinton and he gaffes a lot, but his emotional intelligence and charisma used to be very high. He's lost a step on those fronts as he's gotten crankier in his old age, but he genuinely cares about the country and wants to do the right, smart things for it. Anyone capable of looking at him objectively and without the partisan blinders on can see that.
    Yes, I will buy Biden as DDS, and my nominee for DSS is JFK.

Amended Field Guide to Politicians

2x2x2 permutations. Every pol should fit this schema.

DDD Reagan was a dumb person who acted dumb so he could get into power to do dumb things.
    DDS Biden is a dumb person acting dumb so he could get into power to do smart things.
    DSD Gingrich was a dumb person who tried to act smart so he could get into power to do dumb things.
    DSS JFK was a dumb person who acted smart so he could get into power to do smart things.
    SDD DeSantis is a smart person acting dumb so he can get into power to do dumb things.
    SDS Clinton was a smart person who acted dumb so he could get into power to do smart things.
    SSD Cheney was a smart person who acted smart so he could get into power to do dumb things.
    SSS Obama was a smart person who acted smart so he could get into power to do smart things.
    Last edited by Kepler; 04-27-2022, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

There are 8 permutations:

DDS Stupid people don't try to do smart things, so this case is NULL.
    DSS Stupid people don't try to do smart things, so this case is NULL.

Thinking about this. Where does biden fall?

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Perhaps the best ever ever SNL skip was Hartman (mookie believes) playing the dumb/smart Ronnie :-)

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Yeah he will just fundraise some more and use that to pay the fine. And they will love him for it.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Meh... He'll eat the $3.62 million/year. It's not like he actually has the money anyways. It'll be like every other thing where he cooks the books to "pay it off" and the Ponzi scheme continues on...
    Worse than that, he'll convince his marks to give him 10x that to pay for the fine.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Meh... He'll eat the $3.62 million/year. It's not like he actually has the money anyways. It'll be like every other thing where he cooks the books to "pay it off" and the Ponzi scheme continues on...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X