POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Kim Reynolds from Iowa. Failed upwards riding on Branstache's coattails. Dumber than a box of rocks, will do whatever the powers that be tell her.
    I’d throw Dunleavy from Alaska in but he’s a tall guy and they don’t want that.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I mean, the shirt fits. He knows that he needs help with suburban women and he sees her as the spitting image of one. And just like him, she's an attention whore and a loser who insists she's a winner.

Nimrata ain't getting it, or anything in a second Trump admin; she's fishing for a book deal and/or a talking head gig by posturing herself as a voice of reason. Noem came roaring onto the national stage as the DeSantis of the Plains, but her profile has since faded somewhat despite a resounding re-election in which she quietly gained 11 points over her 2018 results. South Dakota is just too small, too white, and electorally irrelevant for her to maintain major media attention. She doesn't have the knack for soundbites and camera presence that Lake naturally has as an ex-journo turned conspiracy pimp and provocateur. Or at least, Noem doesn't seek those opportunities out.

Trump is not smart, he will be drawn to his fellow megalomaniacal nutjob whom he will admire as a "fighter". Lake lives in an actual swing state and loves media air time, regardless of the fact that she herself lost a close election there in large part due to her *ahem* charming personality. Plus, given that she rose in the TV journalist ranks during the 90s, she presumably knows how to fall in line, schmooze male bosses, and cheerlead like she's told.
      I'm just not sure Lake, or anyone else for that matter, does anything to swing white suburban women. The abortion and reproductive rights issues are basically like trying to shoot a gun at a hurricane.

maybe you're not saying she's going to do much, I suppose. She does seem like the likely path though.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        He needs a useful idiot as a running mate. Lake, MTG, Nimrata, and Noem have agendas. DeSantis, if he kept his mouth shut, could have been VP but got greedy.

It's gonna be a red state governor who has been silent.

Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, or Montana would be my guesses.

I would also guess Ivanka would be a candidate as well.
        Ivanka and Jared were distancing themselves from the family con for a bit during the uptick during the classified documents story. I’m not sure they would be welcomed so blindly by Trump or his taint ticklers.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Ivanka and Jared were distancing themselves from the family con for a bit during the uptick during the classified documents story. I’m not sure they would be welcomed so blindly by Trump or his taint ticklers.
          Jared doesn't need the con anymore. He's swimming in Saudi money. Along with Mnuchin (sp?)
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Jared doesn't need the con anymore. He's swimming in Saudi money. Along with Mnuchin (sp?)
            Munchkin

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I'm just not sure Lake, or anyone else for that matter, does anything to swing white suburban women. The abortion and reproductive rights issues are basically like trying to shoot a gun at a hurricane.

maybe you're not saying she's going to do much, I suppose. She does seem like the likely path though.
              None of them will, but he isn't going to make a move based on politics. He is going to make a move based on who slobbers his knob. That is why Lake is the frontrunner imho.

Kin Reynolds he would believe is way too beneath him unofan. She has no idea how to play the TV game. He isnt going to pick another Pence he wants someone who has charisma.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Kin Reynolds he would believe is way too beneath him unofan. She has no idea how to play the TV game. He isnt going to pick another Pence he wants someone who has charisma.
                This

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

This
                  No he doesn't. Someone with charisma could upstage him. He wants a good little soldier who won't question him. That's Kim Reynolds in spades.

Comment

No he doesn't. Someone with charisma could upstage him. He wants a good little soldier who won't question him. That's Kim Reynolds in spades.
                    Bingo. The only thing worse than someone with no charisma is someone who would outshine him.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Someone he can go up to and grab by the puzzy.

Comment

Kari Lake won't upstage him...she will fellate him on stage if he asks.

Kim Reynolds family has no idea who she is. She won't be under serious consideration.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kim Reynolds family has no idea who she is. She won't be under serious consideration.
                          I had to look her up just now, if that’s a data point.
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

How many people knew who Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, Tim Kaine, or Kamala Harris were before being nominee for VP?

Besides, you assume Kari Lake would want to be VP and play second fiddle to anyone. I don't see it.

Comment

• I can absolutely see Lake as the Veep for Dump. She can be his work wife and gather up all his supporters. Palin has a lifetime ticket to celebrity because of McCain. D-mn straight Weather Girl takes the same ride. Even if she is unelectable she can be on the rightwing rubber chicken tour and milk the rubes forever.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

How many people knew who Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, Tim Kaine, or Kamala Harris were before being nominee for VP?

Besides, you assume Kari Lake would want to be VP and play second fiddle to anyone. I don't see it.
                                I do...because she does. She is a climber she can't just do Zoom calls claiming to be Governor forever.

If Trump was a normal pol I might agree with you. He already made that lame of a choice with Pence (to get the Evangelicals) and he believes Pence burned him. He won't pick someone who doesn't bow at his feet and the MAGAs love. She doesn't register.

He isn't smart enough to make a safe choice... not this time.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X