This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    TRUMP SAID that he expects to be arrested once the NY indictment is handed down.

I can’t get the CNN app to copy/paste the link here.
    I’m quoting myself. Live with it.

Here’s a link to tweeter so that you can see TFG’s post on his failed social media company, calling for people to protest.

https://twitter.com/markhamill/statu...27WTEiS8o60kMQ

Didn’t he take an upside down Bible in hand so he could order the smack down of protesters a few years back? What was the difference there? Hmm…
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Biden is so divisive to allow this to happpen
      People voted for student loan relief and unity and instead got bank runs and jailing political opponents.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

People voted for student loan relief and unity and instead got bank runs and jailing political opponents.
        Hm. bank dereg happened under the moron, and the natural result happened. check
        and the moron is constantly claiming he won- and is clearly breaking the law- check and check.

Trace all of that back to the orange moron. But you will, of course, blame Biden. Always happens that way.

You wonder why we don't have unity- your side has no way to look in the mirror without lying.

Comment

• **** off
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/sta...b5xvwxaNg&s=19

I have never been a supporter of Donald Trump, but if he is indicted this week, I will have no choice but to vote for him for the third time.
            Pitchbot wins again!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Reminds me when our local Rep was convicted of some crimes when I was a kid. He almost won the election from jail. Idaho.....

If not New York, I keep hearing Georgia is right up there, and it sure seems that one will disqualify him from running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

You don't think people should go to jail if they commit crimes? Only some people should go to jail if they break the law? And which people are those, exactly?

Certain people are too powerful to be prosecuted? Or maybe if they kick up too much of a fuss, maybe cause some problems in the streets, they shouldn't be, just for the common good? Maybe just let them skate, cause it's just easier that way?

Party of law and order indeed. "Law and order for thee, but not for me"

And why are all those Silicon Valley billionaires urging all their buddies to pull their money out of the banks? They know something everyone else doesn't?

Jesus you're a doosh.
                Last edited by rufus; 03-19-2023, 08:36 AM.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• And people voted for a return to normalcy. And all that that encompasses.

That's it. Nothing more. And enforcing the laws of this country is part of that normalcy.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Why does anyone respond to that piece of ****? He whines about wanting things but votes for republicans whenever he can, then comes and *****es about what republicans block.

he and rube are forever team republican, they are not serious people with valid points

Comment

• Pence and other ****s on tv today backing the right to peacefully assemble for protest.

funny, that’s not usually their message

Comment

• I think they definetly should...in Florida!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why does anyone respond to that piece of ****? He whines about wanting things but votes for republicans whenever he can, then comes and *****es about what republicans block.

he and rube are forever team republican, they are not serious people with valid points
                          It happens all the time. There's stats out there that point to the Asian community moving Republican just like the Hispanics did a few years ago. For some reason if the one party that you vote for doesn't give you everything you want you go to the other party no matter how psychotic, stupid, or insane they are and they give you nothing. But you don't care. All these people want the whole loaf or nothing. Since they'll never get the whole loaf they'll vote for no loaf at all.

Bill Maher has effectively gone this direction.

Rube was the USCHO poster child for this behavior.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Pence and other ****s on tv today backing the right to peacefully assemble for protest.

funny, that’s not usually their message
                            I'm sure they point out that they "have" to bring out the riot squads when BLM protesters are around, just because.

And ignore the problem that almost all protests that have had the riot squads brought out were actually peaceful up until that point, whereas the Jan 6 wasn't peaceful pretty much ever.

Somehow, minorities demanding that they get treated the exact same as everyone is a threat to democracy, whereas an actual threat to democracy is just tourists.

Once again, the r's are not capable of not being hypocrites. Which is just another way of saying- incredibly racists.

Comment

• Manhattan DA openly says "FA&FO".
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Twitter Blue subscriber. Instant block.

Beyond seeing it's one of the ****in krassenstein brothers.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X