This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Did I miss someone posting this?! Melanie just walked into The Situation Room unannounced? One of the most secure rooms on earth?

https://twitter.com/larrypfeifferdc/...090763267?s=21
    Christ the replies are a headache. She should not have been in the room, but if Melania works for Putin and has been playing a dumb trophy wife for the last 25 years, I'll be surprised.

Edit: Plus, I see the source is Vanity Fair. I will wait for a more serious outlet to report it.

Comment

• They just said on CNN Trump is going to be arrested on Tuesday. Hopefully there aren’t major disruptions to the county because of it.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        They just said on CNN Trump is going to be arrested on Tuesday. Hopefully there aren’t major disruptions to the county because of it.
        For?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

For?
          TRUMP SAID that he expects to be arrested once the NY indictment is handed down.

I can’t get the CNN app to copy/paste the link here.

Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday as New York law enforcement prepares for possible

Washington (CNN) — Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he expects to be arrested in connection with the investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney next week and called for protests as New York law enforcement prepares for a possible indictment.

In a social media post, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week.”

“Protest, take our nation back,” he wrote.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• He's going to incite violence again over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              He's going to incite violence again over this.
              At least this time, the people in charge of security won't let too much happen. Especially in New York City.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

At least this time, the people in charge of security won't let too much happen. Especially in New York City.
                Have you not seen The Dark Knight? Come on, this is 2008 all over again.

Comment

• Every rube coming from LI or SI will be on camera 289 times before reaching final destination

Comment

• "OK, we're going to let you back on Facebook and Youtube, but you have to promise not to incite another ri-"
                    "I WANT VIOLENCE IN THE STREETS ON MY BEHALF!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Hopefully, if there are violent protests, a few of them get a bullet in the melon this time.

It's the only way to discourage these idiots from continuing their 1776 cosplay.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        They just said on CNN Trump is going to be arrested on Tuesday. Hopefully there aren’t major disruptions to the county because of it.

You sound........... concerned.

Good thing Donnie learned his lesson.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Good thing the Qupublican party learned his lesson.
                          FYP. They have bowed down to all of his crap.

If anything, a riot would help a lot for next fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Good thing Donnie learned his lesson.
                            Biden is so divisive to allow this to happpen

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Biden is so divisive to allow this to happpen
                              I mean they're all criminals in politics. Look at Hunter Biden. Please?
                              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                TRUMP SAID that he expects to be arrested
                                Way too fine a distinction for Drew to pick up on, St. Clown.

Comment

Working...
                                X