POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    45,000 morons bought the Orange ****** Digital Trading Card(s).
    That's a lot fewer morons then expected.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

That's a lot fewer morons then expected.
      That was the sellout number.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• You gotta applaud his ability to bilk these ****s out of their money. I have zero sympathy for them.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As noted on Fark, was it really 45,000 morons, or one giant money laundering operation?

Comment

A first edition orange jumpsuit card should be worth a ton someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

As noted on Fark, was it really 45,000 morons, or one giant money laundering operation?
              It doesn't work for money laundering if you can't pass them on.

Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• One of the big crypto scams is to create the NFT, "buy" it with bots, trade it like crazy to get price and activity up, then sell it off to saps who think it's an actual hot item, and then disappear.

Until I see otherwise, I will assume this is a combination of direct sales to rubes and bot purchases. In 3 months they'll be worthless.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  One of the big crypto scams is to create the NFT, "buy" it with bots, trade it like crazy to get price and activity up, then sell it off to saps who think it's an actual hot item, and then disappear.

Until I see otherwise, I will assume this is a combination of direct sales to rubes and bot purchases. In 3 months they'll be worthless.
                  They are worthless now, like all NFTs.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    One of the big crypto scams is to create the NFT, "buy" it with bots, trade it like crazy to get price and activity up, then sell it off to saps who think it's an actual hot item, and then disappear.

That would not surprise me. A scam on top of the scam. Does anyone make money legit nowadays?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

They are worthless now, like all NFTs.
                      Well, they're worth what people will pay for them. Some amount of these 45,000 were bought by actual (stupid) humans. The rest by bots who will eventually sell to more (stupid) humans, and then those humans might try to sell them and realize that their $99 purchase is trading at $.19 per card.

Comment

• But otherwise yeah, NFTs are a scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It doesn't work for money laundering if you can't pass them on.
                          Trump gets $4.5 million in questionable funds in his SuperPAC.
                          His SuperPAC buys $4.5 million worth of NFTs from Trump NFT LLC.
                          The SuperPAC is left holding worthless NFTs, but Trump doesn't care because the SuperPAC is just a collection point for the grift anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Trump gets $4.5 million in questionable funds in his SuperPAC.
                            His SuperPAC buys $4.5 million worth of NFTs from Trump NFT LLC.
                            The SuperPAC is left holding worthless NFTs, but Trump doesn't care because the SuperPAC is just a collection point for the grift anyway.
                            And Donnie gets $4.5 million in his bank account that he can use to pay off his Russian creditors.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://***********/rgoodlaw/status/...uaOBzFQTQ&s=19

With news that the #January6th Sub-committee has proposed criminal referral of Trump for, among other statutes, 18 USC 2383 (assisting an Insurrection) (@kyledcheney @nicholaswu12 reporting)
                              Read this expert analysis of why that statute might best fit.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• LMFAO

https://***********/mattsheffield/st...NVo7Hvi5VIvaDw

The trump NFTs are just stolen stock images or Amazon images.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X