X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Captain Obvious, here."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Has anything ever been more on brand https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ce-scam-2022-7
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...uq5-n7xcg&s=19

Guy at Trump rally says Obama caused Putin to invade Ukraine because he built bio weapons labs there and made them give up nuclear weapons. Also says he understands why Russia invaded because Ukrainians are all Nazis, but the media won’t say that.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump at his rally is saying the National Archives planted stuff and that the boxes are his and he should get them back...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Trump at his rally is saying the National Archives planted stuff and that the boxes are his and he should get them back...
            So he wants the stuff that the National Archives planted back...

Seems legit....
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Trump at his rally is saying the National Archives planted stuff and that the boxes are his and he should get them back...
              In before Drew starts talking about Chinese restaurants and bowling alleys.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• The best deposition in the last hundred years.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  The best deposition in the last hundred years.
                  Many are saying, possibly, the best evah!

Comment

• WaPo reporting that after Red Don was served with a subpoena in May for the return of classified documents at Mar a Lago, he ordered that the boxes be moved from their current storage place.

Security cam footage that the FBI obtained confirmed that movement of the boxes.

Why has he not been arrested yet?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/st...22276070387713

EXCLUSIVE: Pro-Trump officials plotted to swipe voting data in Georgia. @RollingStone caught them.
                      https://twitter.com/JustinGlawe/stat...47082904285185

To reiterate: The election denying QAnon conspiracist who runs this election board tried to hire a company to illegally access voting machines—then charged me and Rolling Stone $5.3k for records proving this attempted crime.
                      Read the thread...crazy crap.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        WaPo reporting that after Red Don was served with a subpoena in May for the return of classified documents at Mar a Lago, he ordered that the boxes be moved from their current storage place.

Security cam footage that the FBI obtained confirmed that movement of the boxes.

Would You Like to Know More

A Trump employee has told federal agents about moving boxes of documents at Mar-a-Lago at the specific direction of the former president, according to people familiar with the investigation, who say the witness account — combined with security-camera footage — offers key evidence of Donald Trump’s behavior as investigators sought the return of classified material.

The witness description and footage described to The Washington Post offer the most direct account to date of Trump’s actions and instructions leading up to the FBI’s Aug. 8 search of the Florida residence and private club, in which agents were looking for evidence ofpotential crimes including obstruction, destruction of government records or mishandling classified information.

The people familiar with the investigation said agents have gathered witness accounts indicatingthat, after Trump advisers received a subpoena in May for any classified documents that remained at Mar-a-Lago, Trump told people to move boxes to his residence at the property. That description of events was corroborated by the security-camera footage, which showed people moving the boxes,said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Why are conservatives (and I'm really beginning to use that term loosely) not outraged by this? Replace the (R) with (D) and they'd be marching in protest like it was Charlottesville.

Oh, right. It's all about them: the "me, me, me, **** you" party.

*edit* This was in response to the Rolling Stone tweet. But, it's pretty apt for everything the Republicans have done in the last twenty years. Empathy, they have none.
                          Last edited by aparch; 10-12-2022, 08:47 PM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• But they have an unlimited capacity for projection.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

WaPo reporting that after Red Don was served with a subpoena in May for the return of classified documents at Mar a Lago, he ordered that the boxes be moved from their current storage place.

Right? If this were you or me, we would have already had our doors kicked down, we'd have lost all of our cell phones, computers, electronics. We'd probably be in jail awaiting trial or out on bond. Our normal lives would have been obliterated.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Really? Surprising that he would do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X