Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None of what conservatives ever file in court is about the merits.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      None of what conservatives ever file in court is about the merits.
      But they hate, hate, hate, frivolous lawsuits.

Which basically means, the rich and powerful can sue you, but you can't sue the rich and powerful.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

But they hate, hate, hate, frivolous lawsuits.

Which basically means, the rich and powerful can sue you, but you can't sue the rich and powerful.
        There’s your tort reform

Comment

• Pigbag's own lawyers were making fun of how broke he was.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Pigbag's own lawyers were making fun of how broke he was.
            God, his attorneys really do suck if they put comments like that into writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

God, his attorneys really do suck if they put comments like that into writing.
              I mean you can't be that surprised ;^)

Originally posted by dumbfuck lawyer emails in article
              "A shame you are not in DC and could contribute to violation of the emoluments clause," Marks wrote to Chesebro on Dec. 30 referencing the allegations that Trump was using his D.C. hotel to receive foreign payments.

In response, Chesebro wrote that he was staying at Trump's D.C. hotel and doing his "part to curry favor" with Trump by lining his "empty" pockets.
              Sounds like us discussing his grift back then...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/hugolowell/statu...81630067556353

New: Sealed list of docs seized from Mar-a-Lago that DOJ determined to be potentially privileged was made public due to a docketing error spotted by @ZoeTillman — includes items on National Archives, Mueller, Joe DoGenova, Pat Cipollone
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cla...210346205.html

TRUMP: “I remember a very famous pollster, very well known, John McLaughlin, came to my office just prior to the plague coming and he said, “Sir, if George Washington and Abraham Lincoln came alive from the dead and they formed a President-Vice President team, you would beat them by 40 percent.” That's how good our numbers were.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Apparently a hopeful poll came out that says ~27% of Americans list "Democracy" as their #1 issue. That number should be way higher but it's 27 pts larger than it was last May.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Apparently a hopeful poll came out that says ~27% of Americans list "Democracy" as their #1 issue. That number should be way higher but it's 27 pts larger than it was last May.
                      Unfortunately, that almost certainly includes the misled idiots that genuinely think Trump won.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Unfortunately, that almost certainly includes the misled idiots that genuinely think Trump won.
                        That was my first thought as well.

Comment

• Misled?
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Misled?
                            I agree- they fully know he lost, as there's never been on iota of evidence otherwise. But they wanted a coup to get their way.

Comment

• I don't agree. I think there are a lot of people that have so swallowed the Trump line that they're literally impervious to reality. They were lied to and misled and now they've actively taken that falsehood as their personal reality.

They don't "know" the truth. They reject it as truth.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...55855714537472

Former Oath Keeper John Zimmerman just testified that he believed Stewart Rhodes had a contact in the Secret Service.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X