X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...27110380453889

2 of the 3 paneled judges were Trump appointees.
    Secrets and Laws on Twitter: "Favorite part of the ruling so far. Basically telling Cannon: look, we could have just stopped here, but this is fun so we're gonna keep dunking on you for the next 12 pages. https://t.co/VGSUrhA4TU" / Twitter

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Do you think when Trump magically declassifies stuff with his mind he makes these sounds? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Are they still pretending that the classified status even matters? Oh, right, it’s supposed to rile up his worshipers and continue the grift.

And faux pretends to know the rule of law, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Do you think when Trump magically declassifies stuff with his mind he makes these sounds? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs
          Why yes, yes I do.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            White Collar crime is sorely under funded for prosecution.
            This is where we need to "put more cops on the street."

The average person suffers more because rich people commit tax fraud and rich employers commit wage fraud and rich politicians commit treason than they ever will because some random person invades their home or jacks their car or rapes their wife. We need more OSHA inspectors, more NLRB agents, and more IRS agents going after the biggest tax cheats.

Between the Cleveland Division of Police, the University Hospitals Police Department, the Cleveland Clinic Police Department, the Cuyahoga County Metropolitan Housing Authority Police Department, the Cleveland State University Police Department, and the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Police there are approximately 2000 sworn police officers, authorized by the state with full police powers working within the city limits of Cleveland. Overkill in a city of fewer than 400,000 people who have suffered immeasurably because wealthy people with lawyers take advantage of them. Those 2000 cops do absolutely nothing about that.

Comment

• Yeah when I read that I was like "so they thought the ruling was so stupid and so a waste of their time to hear that they wanted the world to know just how big a dumbazz you truly are!". Dearie is going to do the same thing when he ultimately destroys her ruling of even needing a special master.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                Are they still pretending that the classified status even matters? Oh, right, it’s supposed to rile up his worshipers and continue the grift.

And faux pretends to know the rule of law, lol.
                They are, but no one else is. The courts aren't even really because they are moving everything along super fast instead of allowing him to stall.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well this is humiliating: https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...66868763430912

JUST IN: Judge Cannon has responded to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals stay decision by striking aspects of her order appointing a special master.
                  Here are the parts she cut:

So, as a Holiday Inn fan what I am reading is she basically acquiesced and every argument the DOJ made for why she should have granted a stay is reflected in her amended ruling.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And the lexicon welcomes a new word.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So, Donnie got cobbledicked?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Judge Dearie is not wasting much time...

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...16122059739136

NEW: special master judge Dearie has proposed a schedule. So much for “slow” Dearie. Keep in mind, DoJ won its appeal so this doesn’t pertain to the classified docs, which they are now allowed to use in both their natsec risk assessment AND their criminal probe.
                        Trump's fight is dead on October 14th. Best part though:

Pay up or else!

More here: https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...10332146171908
                        Last edited by Handyman; 09-22-2022, 04:50 PM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Also ordering Trump to specifically list which documents on the DOJ inventory of seized materials he considers privileged, and why. And which ones he considers his personal documents.

Also, which ones weren't seized from Mar a Lago, meaning, planted by the FBI.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Scrolling down one of the tweets posted here I saw this,

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/st...65808333553664
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• "I declassified everything."
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                "I declassified everything."
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X