Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just boxes "full of newspaper clippings".

Totally normal.

But her emails. Hey Sic, care to tell us how many classified documents were found on Hilary's private server? You know, the one that you were so concerned about?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Totally normal political discussion weeks from the midterm elections.

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1571321483741515777?

But, Garland can't prosecute because it would cause problems?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Bidens speech was too divisive...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I wonder if Drew considers talk like that too divisive?

Cause he sure considers liberals telling rednecks to quit with the racist **** too divisive.

Liberals need to talk with, and understand, why rednecks do the racist ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Just like with classified documents, not Trump's to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Bidens speech was too divisive...
              No kidding.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1571865626385203202

This is how a student sounds when they forgot to study before an oral exam...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Lol. Special master asks for answers, dump says no

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...pm0hGqkwfJB2gA

Comment

• For All The People Who Pretend Bret Baier is Legit
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I don't think anybody believes BB is legit. If I were Biden I would yank Fox's press credentials. They aren't a news organization.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• There are people around here that up until very recently pretended he was a legit news man. He and Chris Wallace were often touted on these boards (and by people in general) as the minor "News" faction there.

BTW the story gets worse...a thread: https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status...04132093788162

About halfway down the author of the thread says he reads the book and we get these gems...

Update: I got the Baker/Glasser book. It goes way beyond Baier. They report that the morning after Election Day 2020, Fox CEO Suzanne Scott floated not calling more states UNTIL CERTIFICATION. That would have prevented Fox from calling the election for Biden for WEEKS.
                        They further report that Fox president Jay Wallace “overruled the Decision Desk… refusing to left them call Nevada for Biden” because that would have given him enough electoral votes that they’d need to declare him president elect.
                        And of course, the people who fought to make the right decision were fired so come 2024 if it is close they will refuse to call it and lead to a full on war.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Judge dearie asking the questions that judge cannon couldn’t be bothered to ask

Comment

• I remember people thinking CW was a real news guy. I never bought it the same way I never bought it about the hot one Megyn something.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Critical update from Maggie

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status...UvLVKTxH3-Lelg

Comment

• Maggie wants that job...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X