Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That one year of studying design at the University of Ljubljana really paid off: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301624022.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      That one year of studying design at the University of Ljubljana really paid off: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301624022.html
      Fun fact, it's patterned after her as-shole.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm going to be honest - I think LP has outlived their usefulness. Sure, they occasionally goad Dump into responding, but their actual influence and impact on the Republican electorate is negligible. They are just a small group of former RNC elites with too much money to blow who are mad that Dump stole their racket by going full fascist. They miss their sleazy junkets and big money donor dinners where they chortled over expensive wine about the rubes who voted for them because they campaigned on trickle-down and God, Guns, and Gays for the umpteenth cycle with little-to-no consequences.

Comment

• Sure, they are just trying to grab the con back, we all know that.

But Dump still yaps about them so they are still bothering him, and that is good. And anything that creates more tension inside the Right is good.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            When I first read that, I fully expected Lindell to be claiming this and then the FBI outright denying this.

I just assumed it was made up conspiracy crap from Lindell...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Sure, they are just trying to grab the con back, we all know that.

But Dump still yaps about them so they are still bothering him, and that is good. And anything that creates more tension inside the Right is good.
              we just need to know when to pull the rope On the guillotine
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• ….give Jordan the West Bank?

https://twitter.com/lesleyabravanel/...e9RbE5yiv4BjDY

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...84115713019904

Trumpers discussing how much they have lost so far by purchasing shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp - which is Truth Social. How do these people not know that EVERYONE who invests with Trump ALWAYS gets wiped out?
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The funny part is the Trumpers pumping each other up to keep holding onto those shares.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

The funny part is the Trumpers pumping each other up to keep holding onto those shares.
                      It's like re-reading the GameSpot "diamond hands" bros, but.... more developmentally handicapped. Much, much more.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MichaelArt123/st...QOBR4MwYQ&s=19

Zoe Lofgren Jan 6th Cmte, says they have received the missing Secret Service texts.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh snap.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Trump went on Hugh Hewitts show and is still saying he declassified everything...again admitting he had the documents he is not allowed to have on live radio.

Also said indictments wont stop him from running if he chooses.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Trump went on Hugh Hewitts show and is still saying he declassified everything...again admitting he had the documents he is not allowed to have on live radio.

Also said indictments wont stop him from running if he chooses.
                              At this point I think his official defense will be to claim that it was "Political Entertainment" and that his statements in no way reflected what actually happened at Mar-a-Lago. It was to entertain the Rubes and nothing more. He will deny admitting to having the documents under that premise I'm sure.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://twitter.com/January6thCmte/s...19072319709184

The Select Committee has obtained a recording of communications over a walkie-talkie app among Oath Keepers who were inside the Capitol and others who were sharing intelligence from elsewhere. Listen to how they reacted to President Trump’s 2:38 tweet in real-time.
                                The video and audio is in the tweet...pretty much exactly what you think it is and everything the GOP pretends it is not.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X