POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Meh, that could mean anything from a career employee to a political hack, depending on the US attorney for the district and what her specific role was.

The couple of AUSAs I've had the pleasure to deal with in my legal career have been hacks.
    She was magna cum laude from Michigan Law...so it could go either way ;^)

(she was AUSA in Southern District of Florida from 2013 on so she at least has experience unlike Judge Handsmaid's Tale)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Foreign nuclear info found at the dump compound

https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...dzhbPkh7o6tAcg
        If it's about Israel...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

If it's about Israel...
          Can’t imagine the saudis would want that…

there are only like 16 options right? Or less?

Comment

If it's about Israel...
            Ooooooooooohhhh this is gonna get good....
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If it's about Israel...
              Oh snap.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If these docs are so top secret, perhaps Obama should be the special master

Comment

• Aw another indictment for bannon coming Thursday
                  This one can’t be pardoned
                  https://***********/hugolowell/statu...s6KouL08q8hfkw

Comment

If these docs are so top secret, perhaps Obama should be the special master
                    You are a genius.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If it's Israel he better run and hide because it doesn't matter who is in charge or how much they like him they will kill him. For the first time in years Israel would be celebrated ;^)

(btw Israel or France are the popular choices amongst the amateurs on Twatter)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can’t imagine the saudis would want that…

there are only like 16 options right? Or less?
                        No. Any country with nuclear energy, arms, or ambition for either. Could be way more.

everyone keeps suggesting Israel. I don't buy it. I think Saudi is fat more interested in Iranian secrets.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          If it's Israel he better run and hide because it doesn't matter who is in charge or how much they like him they will kill him. For the first time in years Israel would be celebrated ;^)

(btw Israel or France are the popular choices amongst the amateurs on Twatter)
                          No they won't. Because that would necessitate a response and killing even a former president of the United States would usually get your country flattened.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

No they won't. Because that would necessitate a response and killing even a former president of the United States would usually get your country flattened.
                            I'd like to introduce you to AIPAC.

We would ragegasm and then attack Iran.
                            Cornell University

Comment

I don't think you understand how Mossad works...or how much of a violation it would be to everyone in the world if anyone was found to do something like that for real. Plus this would theoretically be the second time Trump gave an enemy Israeli secrets. (Oval Office with the Russians)

Also remember, Israel doesn't admit to having nukes. (despite everyone knowing they do)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, it’s a good thing we’ve never done that to other countries…
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X