Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course it means Clinton or Obama could declassify stuff. But as the federalist society will argue- trump is special. Somehow, this won’t be applied to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The Nazis put their judges in place before taking over the state. The Federalist Society may not know anything about the Constitution, but they studied their history.

We have to stamp out the Right now, before it is too late. The opposition failed Germany in the 20s and 30s. If the opposition fails the US now, the world will not survive.
      We can't do it with voting, and we can't do it with the courts. What else ya got?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        The judge just handed them a way out of this...SCOTUS is going to overturn the 1977 ruling and let Trump claim privilege. This is not good...
        I know there have been posts about this being just a stall- but I think this should be addressed a little- is there even a remote possibility that any president can claim privilege over documents that have specific laws addressing them- like the nuclear documents? Seems that the laws covering those are quite different, and is what is in actual play here. And these are the documents that have no impact on if they were ever declassified- since the laws over the documents pre-dates any laws about classified documents.

Comment

• I think anything is possible when you have unqualified federalist society hacks on a mission

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I think anything is possible when you have unqualified federalist society hacks on a mission
            The scary thing is she is not unqualified she was an Assistant US Attorney...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I do not understand why Orange ****wad was allowed to get a win in Court. Every lawyer on planet Earth I have heard speaking about it thinks the Judge is in the tank. Not a good look for ANY Judge.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Bobo Barr comes into the light from the dark side.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...QFK?li=BBnb7Kz

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Bobo Barr comes into the light from the dark side.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...QFK?li=BBnb7Kz
                  https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1567236792482504712

If I had a nickel for every time I agreed with Bill Barr, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it's happened twice. Right?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Foreign nuclear info found at the dump compound

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...dzhbPkh7o6tAcg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Foreign nuclear info found at the dump compound

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...dzhbPkh7o6tAcg
                      Common knowledge... Duh!
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• TFG is having a rally in Youngstown, Ohio during an Ohio State football game on the 17th. Anyone that shows up are probably groupies that follow him around from all fifty states.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• The decision doesn't change much...but good lord that was one terrible ruling. And even better, the longer this gets stalled the more DOJ is going to leak out info about what was found. Every day we learn more and it looks worse...

And remember they have basically abandoned all defense now. Even if they find he had privilege he under no circumstances was allowed to take those documents to MAL. He has admitted he had them, he has admitted he lied about it (since he didn't send them back in the original batch despite saying he would) and in doing so that means his lawyers and him obstructed justice.

If WAPO is right even SCOTUS can't really protect him now.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            tfg is having a rally in youngstown, ohio during an ohio state football game on the 17th. Anyone that shows up are probably (paid) groupies that follow him around from all fifty states.
                            ftfy
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If WAPO is right even SCOTUS can't really protect him now.
                              Welp. Democracy was fun. Looks like our republic won't make it to 250 years. Looks like we're in for a generation of Theocratic Fascist rule. Get your pickup truck now.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The scary thing is she is not unqualified she was an Assistant US Attorney...
                                Meh, that could mean anything from a career employee to a political hack, depending on the US attorney for the district and what her specific role was.

The couple of AUSAs I've had the pleasure to deal with in my legal career have been hacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X