No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Looks like the rats are feeling a bit nervous.

Still amazes me how many people with good careers, and at least semi-decent reputations, are willing to throw all of that away in service to Donald Trump.

A man who wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Pity the douche bag.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mela...rt-2022-9?op=1
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          Melania doesn't like the idea of strangers going rifling through her things. Who knows who touched her underwear during the raid? She's never going to feel comfortable wearing those ever again.
          If she could feel comfortable ever touching her piece of stool husband once, I think she can handle putting those undies on again. ****, if she could handle touching his orangeness she could put on a pair of my soiled drawers after a night of Taco Bell and feel just fine. Frankly I think you sully the poor douche bag by comparing it to Melania.

Comment

• You signed up to ride or die with that fat ****. Play with the bull and get the horns, you dumb cunt.

Comment

• A lot of friends are speaking up for her on important matters, at least. No one seems to care about Donnie's depends.
              Last edited by burd; 09-03-2022, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

If she could feel comfortable ever touching her piece of stool husband once, I think she can handle putting those undies on again. ****, if she could handle touching his orangeness she could put on a pair of my soiled drawers after a night of Taco Bell and feel just fine. Frankly I think you sully the poor douche bag by comparing it to Melania.
                My humble apologies to the douche bag.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• I wonder what her decontamination ritual is after Donnie nuts in her. Must take hours, and multiple exfoliants

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    I wonder what her decontamination ritual is after Donnie nuts in her. Must take hours, and multiple exfoliants
                    She's just as gross as he is.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Trump Is Spiraling

Pictures from the event look worse than the rally in Tulsa...

https://***********/RanceWilla/statu...MFC7YTJAg&s=19
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• But bidens speech was so divisive!

https://***********/acyn/status/1566...VWlz4cA_UAgpVw

also they had a lock her up chant.

Also, guessing cnn hard right turn is making more work for our resident centrists. Which network to get your mad libs headlines from now?

Comment

• Projecting again, I see.

Comment

• So dump says Zuckerberg visited him at the White House last week.

But dementia joe!

Comment

• I liked his story about his "friend" in Kentucky who had an electric car...that was something to behold!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Judge Aileen rules Donnie can have his special master

https://***********/stevenportnoy/st...tNszMxROMXiBww

DOJ has to cease review of materials and she says that Supreme Court hasn’t ruled out that a former president could overrule a current president
                                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-05-2022, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X