This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'd recommend that the FBI book a tee time for Bedminster soon. Start on the front nine, specifically near the tee box to hole one.

Pack a golf bag with a 3 wood, a 7 iron, and a number two shovel.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Michael Cohen agrees.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Understandable. If I committed crimes that should get me strapped to a cot with an IV dripping lethal chemicals stuck into my arm I sure as hell wouldn't want the public to find out. trump is responsible for treasonous acts that most likely led to someone or many someones dying. At the very least a federal prison should be his address until its time to put him in a rubber bag.
        While I hope that I'm wrong, I foresee Trump getting a deal similar to what WJC got. He admits that "I'm not guilty but I was naughty" and receives a slap on the wrist. Both sides claim justice was served. However...... The carpet in his office clearly qualifies as a Crime Against Humanity
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

• I think that was likely the case until he went scorched Earth. You don't accuse the FBI and DOJ of planting evidence and get away with a slap on the wrist.

Plus WJC at best lied under oath...he didn't steal classified documents and keep them in a non-secure location.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I think that was likely the case until he went scorched Earth. You don't accuse the FBI and DOJ of planting evidence and get away with a slap on the wrist.

Plus WJC at best lied under oath...he didn't steal classified documents and keep them in a non-secure location.
            I can see the AG, et al. wanting to protect the integrity of the office (even though the office would be better served with the voters knowing that criminals are prosecuted regardless of who they are) and avoiding further polarization by giving Trump a slap and nothing more. Again, I want to be wrong but I'm too cynical to think that I will be. BTW, I'm not trying to compare what Trump did vs. what WJC did, just that I think the outcomes will be similar.
            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
            Groucho Marx
            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
            Ron White
            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
            Milo Bloom

Comment

• I know you arent.. And I definitely get the cynicism.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

I can see the AG, et al. wanting to protect the integrity of the office (even though the office would be better served with the voters knowing that criminals are prosecuted regardless of who they are) and avoiding further polarization by giving Trump a slap and nothing more. Again, I want to be wrong but I'm too cynical to think that I will be. BTW, I'm not trying to compare what Trump did vs. what WJC did, just that I think the outcomes will be similar.
                I think they've wanted to, but Trump won't play along because he's incapable of admitting to a mistake which would end it with the slap.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

The core problem with a slap on the wrist is that it does the opposite of protecting the integrity of the office. It very much moves the goalposts where the president can break the law. Do we really want a set of laws for normal citizens that are ignored for the POTUS? Particularly for national security items?

Worse that the President that signed a law to make those penalties more harsh is getting away with breaking his own laws in a manner that I'm not sure if a normal citizen has ever really gotten close to.

I do agree that it's more likely that he gets a slap- but I also see that as massive damage to the Presidency and it's appearance of being corrupt. This is worse than many corruption scandals in other countries that we get our underwear spinned into knots- they generally just take money. This is taking state secrets to do something with (make money, protect someone, ect).

Comment

• So, remember that weird rant Trump went on near the end of his presidency about how the toilets don't have "proper flush power," and everyone joked about how he either needs to add fiber to his diet or stop flushing top secret documents?

He was actually flushing ****ing top secret documents down the ****ing toilets.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...nyt-2022-9?amp

According to the outlet, Trump had mistrusted burn bags, which were the designated means by which the Pentagon and the CIA disposed of top-secret documents.

Per the unnamed former officials that spoke to the Times, Trump didn't believe the material would be destroyed. Instead, he resorted to tearing up documents — including those with his handwriting on them — and tossing them into the toilet.
                    Last edited by aparch; 09-02-2022, 08:56 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Does any of this surprise you?

This is turning into a parody of James Bond and MI6 at this point...
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        Does any of this surprise you?

This is turning into a parody of James Bond and MI6 at this point...
                        Don't insult Get Smart like that!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• 43 Empty Folders with "CLASSIFIED" Banners
                          28 Empty Folders Labled "Return to Staff Secretary / Military Aide"
                          Empty. ****ing. Classified. Folders. EMPTY.

https://twitter.com/jamiegangel/stat...09384520536064

Where's our security expert? Too busy at a trade show showing off the new Kohler toilet that can flush four bowling balls at once?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Where's our security expert? Too busy at a trade show showing off the new Kohler toilet that can flush four bowling balls at once?
                            And those were just a small part of a large collection of classified materials recovered from his office. Not his supposedly secure and locked security room, but his office.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Throw the ****er in jail and schedule his execution for treason. **** it. Grow some balls America.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

So what documents were lost/stolen/sold that was supposed to be inside said empty folders?

It's starting to appear that the one shot you can take at the King is gonna land in the X-ring.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X