• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to chuckle reading this,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...is/ar-AA11k3zP
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Maybe a couple who helped people learn to fly out windows?

Sicatoka is likely fighting off the Zombie Meth Hoards roaming the wasteland that is NoDak! He will return soon to tell us why Secretary Clinton and her security clearance should not have documents on a server (none of which were actually found to be classified) but it is ok for Trump and his lack of clearance to have documents so sensitive they can't be listed in public filings in his ****ing desk at MAL.
      My comment was a bit mean, and I honestly hope no one close to him has died. But he used that as reason for basically disappearing during trump years and he disappears again now that it’s become clear he was doing all that horrible things they so wanted to believe Hillary was doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

My comment was a bit mean, and I honestly hope no one close to him has died. But he used that as reason for basically disappearing during trump years and he disappears again now that it’s become clear he was doing all that horrible things they so wanted to believe Hillary was doing
        Most of them will never leave the MAGA bathtub fart bubble. The truth requires them to admit they were wrong, and they love to bluster and never admit any wrongdoing (just like their hero).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Most of them will never leave the MAGA bathtub fart bubble. The truth requires them to admit they were wrong, and they love to bluster and never admit any wrongdoing (just like their hero).
          Even fonzie said he was wronnnwronnwronggg
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/secretsandlaws/s...35760638582789

You don't issue a GJ subpoena to a former President on a larch or a hunch. It would have been very easy for DOJ to just wait a few days and look at the NARA documents before issuing the subpoena, just to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But DOJ didn't do that. /3

This suggests that DOJ has extraordinarily specific evidence about those "dozens" of additional boxes, and that they had this even before getting the surveillance footage from MAL or looking at the NARA documents.
            Mole!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• You don't issue a GJ subpoena to a former President on a larch or a hunch.
              The Larch - YouTube
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                At this point the Mole needs to be one of his attorney's I would think...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is the worst season of 24 yet.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...57420108455938

In a new interview, Trump says he believes DOJ was really looking for Russiagate material and Hillary Clinton emails during the search.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/FOX9/status/1565402951073599489

A lawyer for the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group has been charged with conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, attack at the U.S. Capitol, authorities said Thursday.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That's like next level.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AWeissmann_/stat...02726774841345

BREAKING: Trump team in court now opposes this more detailed inventory becoming public! Tells you everything, as govt said it was okay unsealing this. Why doesn't Trump team want this detailed MAL search inventory made public-- because it would be inculpatory, not exculpatory.
                          There is something in there they don't want the public to know about...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

At this point the Mole needs to be one of his attorney's I would think...
                            ****ing eric
                            can only **** on a kid for so long
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AWeissmann_/stat...02726774841345

There is something in there they don't want the public to know about...
                              Understandable. If I committed crimes that should get me strapped to a cot with an IV dripping lethal chemicals stuck into my arm I sure as hell wouldn't want the public to find out. trump is responsible for treasonous acts that most likely led to someone or many someones dying. At the very least a federal prison should be his address until its time to put him in a rubber bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Understandable. If I committed crimes that should get me strapped to a cot with an IV dripping lethal chemicals stuck into my arm I sure as hell wouldn't want the public to find out. trump is responsible for treasonous acts that most likely led to someone or many someones dying. At the very least a federal prison should be his address until its time to put him in a rubber bag.
                                Yea, it's been pointed out multiple times that if dumpy was an ordinary citizen instead of whatever he is, they would be in prison already. Apparently a year ago, someone took home one classified document to work on, and they are in jail already. But the DOJ has bent over backwards into a pretzel to avoid charging dumpy- so all of that BS from drew and sic that this has taken 18 months- why so long- is BS bluster.

The part that is so stupid to me are the r's who have been abused and taken advantage of by dumpy STILL trying to make excuses for him. He's don't absolutely nothing for any one of them, other than signing a tax cut. Yet they still worship him. Which very much points out how horrible of people they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X