Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all staged don't you all know that?
    The FBI staged the photo so clearly they staged the whole thing!!!!
    -MAGAts
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      It's all staged don't you all know that?
      The FBI staged the photo so clearly they staged the whole thing!!!!
      -MAGAts
      Like an episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I like how their defense is "we didn't spread all of it on the floor, the FBI did" as if a) anyone actually thought that and b) that's the issue at hand here.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          I like how their defense is "we didn't spread all of it on the floor, the FBI did" as if a) anyone actually thought that and b) that's the issue at hand here.
          I said last night, we are like 24 hours away from them saying "that picture could have been taken anywhere!".
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• David Edwards
            @DavidEdwards
            Trump attorney Alina Habba is upset that the DOJ and FBI are looking into "mundane" crimes like "espionage" at Mar-a-Lago.

"They found these three mundane statutes: espionage and the two others."
            They're actually going with "a little light treason" defense.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Mundane? AYFKM right now? **** these plutocratic bastages.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                They're actually going with "a little light treason" defense.
                Only minions died- it's totally ok.

Comment

• They have lost grip with reality. That's all that anyone not drinking the Kool-Aid can say.

Anything from this point on is gonna be a conspiracy that will make SexDoll McQ seem like small fries...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-night-filing/

He noted Trump's push for a special master, "opened the door for DOJ to publicly correct the record in a response brief. Trump's legal team, and their client, again with self-inflicted wounds."

Attorney and Vox writer Ian Millhiser agreed.

"If I were Trump’s lawyers, I would not have filed a motion seeking a fairly minor form of relief, knowing full well that this motion would give the notoriously taciturn DOJ an opportunity to lay out much of its criminal case to a public that is still forming its opinion about it," Millhiser wrote.

Journalist Kurt Eichenwald wrote, "Of the many mistakes trump has made in life, the biggest one was filing this motion for a special master, because it opened the door for DOJ to unload on him in its response and reveal how he engaged in criminal obstruction of justice by lying in response to a grand jury subpoena."

"Robert Mueller danced around clearly implicating Trump in obstruction of justice," wrote Trump biographer Tim O'Brien. "The DOJ filing tonight has no such hesitation — it’s a legal battering ram that lays out a clear pattern of obstruction."

Attorney Teri Kanefield wrote, "Just to point out the obvious: Trump keeps lying to the FBI and when he filed his lawsuit, he lied to the court. Here's where the DOJ says, oh and by the way, Trump lied when he told you that the search was to enforce the Presidential Records Act."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• That was the prevailing opinion last night when the story broke. The motion was a stall tactic that has completely backfired. Before no one knew who knew what in the various Trump investigations...now they all know everything and since it is part of the public record can be used. The 1/6 Commission is going to enjoy all this especially when his lawyers have pressure brought to bear. The DOJ just brought down the hammer hard.

Bluffing only works if you can get the other side to blink. DOJ had a made hand and Trump and his lawyers were too stupid not to bet into it. If they had just shut up when the FBI got the boxes this all likely goes away. Every challenge has made it exponentially worse for themselves.

To best exemplify how bad this is going...Trump surrogates are still on the "it could be planted" since the picture is ****ing damning" meanwhile Trump is saying in Truth Social the docs are his and he declassified them. They had no plan for the DOJ response because they either thought they wouldn't respond or don't care cause it's all a losing gambit anyways.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Another Trump lawyer said this on Faux:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1565...eOVH0iVyQ&s=19

Habba: I’m somebody who has been in his office.. I have firsthand knowledge. I have never seen that. That is not the way his office looks.. He has guests frequently there.
                        Ummm...that was a mistake to admit on live tv!! Have fun with your subpoenas/ prison!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Guests known for beheading and bonesawing their dissidents, perhaps? Or guests known for defenstrating or irradiating their dissidents?

Comment

• We can’t say. Our resident security advisor liekey has several family members dying now, all at same time. He will angrily tell you later How they all died

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              We can’t say. Our resident security advisor liekey has several family members dying now, all at same time. He will angrily tell you later How they all died
                              I want to be astonished about the whataboutism that people are still trying to put out- but given the hypocrisy that people have been putting out for the last god knows how long means we just expect that a possibility of some classified document on a home server is exactly the same as incredibly sensitive documents stored in a box in an office that people just visit because someone wants to show off.

Now we know for sure:
                              1) they don't really care about veterans
                              2) they don't really care about the rule of law
                              3) they don't really care about national security
                              4) they don't really care about cops or firefighters
                              5) they don't really care about humans
                              6) they don't really care about the budget and the deficit.

all they care about is concentrating power and wealth to a handful of people. And they will, en mas, work in a manner that risks their lives to enrich some dude they say cares for them.

that is the right.

end the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Guests known for beheading and bonesawing their dissidents, perhaps? Or guests known for defenstrating or irradiating their dissidents?
                                Maybe a couple who helped people learn to fly out windows?

Sicatoka is likely fighting off the Zombie Meth Hoards roaming the wasteland that is NoDak! He will return soon to tell us why Secretary Clinton and her security clearance should not have documents on a server (none of which were actually found to be classified) but it is ok for Trump and his lack of clearance to have documents so sensitive they can't be listed in public filings in his ****ing desk at MAL.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X