No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Doocy must be sick of Faux making his son look like an idiot because he is all in against Trump on this one:

https://***********/atrupar/status/1564978153017282560
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Steve Doocy must be sick of Faux making his son look like an idiot because he is all in against Trump on this one:

"We need someone outside the DOJ to look at it." You mean like the judge who approved the warrant?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://***********/tedlieu/status/1564986146026885125

I have a Top Secret clearance. See the yellow docs that say SCI? Stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information. I can’t read those docs without specific approval. MAGA Republicans want those docs declassified and publicly available just to protect Trump. Insane, cult behavior.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• They keep going back to "he can't be indicted before the election". BS. He's not running for any office in 2022. Indict the ****er for treason and get it out there now.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• "I declassified everything but still kept them in their classification folders for some reason!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              "I declassified everything but still kept them in their classification folders for some reason!"
              "And told no one about it cause I AM ABOVE ALL!"
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It's like he literally figured he was KING or something. No checks and balances at all. No divided government. He was the alpha and omega.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  It's like he literally figured he was KING or something. No checks and balances at all. No divided government. He was the alpha and omega.
                  Which is exactly what about 90% of his voters want. republicans have been moving towards the strongman leader for years now. Remember how when Reagan and H.W. were president there were still trusted republicans in the house and senate (Hell, some dems too) they would seek counsel from? By the time W. was in office and ****ing the international stage up, people like Dick Lugar were nothing more than an afterthought. republican voters had already decided the strongman approach was what they found appealing. And W was nowhere near "strong" enough. In trump they found their ****ing god. And don't be surprised when they make the Troubles look like nothing worse than a family dispute over a Thanksgiving Day meal. It's sure to be loads of fun. I guess I'm glad ammo is a lot easier to find than it was during the depths of the pandemic. For now at least.

Comment

• I don't know about any of you...but I sure am glad I am not Christina Bobb today...any chance she had to come out of this unscathed died last night. Plus she is neck deep in 1/6 issues as well. If I was her I would be calling the DOJ every hour on the hour looking for a deal to testify.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• She made her bed. Here's hoping the DOJ makes her lie in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Steve Doocy must be sick of Faux making his son look like an idiot because he is all in against Trump on this one:

Doocy is strange to figure out, he'll have these moments of clarity where he obviously sees it's a bridge too far and calls out the bullsh**.

But then it seems like most of the other time, someone held him down and made him swallow his medicine so he can keep shoveling the sh** to viewers with his morning co-hosts. And those bridges are super easy to get to and cross.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          He's always been caught because he's a fool. He's always skated because it has been in somebody's interest. Now obviously the GOP and the Dumpies are desperately trying to make it all go away. The question is do we have the will to do what is needed.
                          The fact that the GOP isn't in lockstep with Dump is really starting to turn the MAGA crowd against them. This is going to be what splits the party and it's gonna happen before November.

MAGA's can't see the big picture, so they will burn any non-MAGA GOP candidate to the ground.

Get your popcorn ready =)
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

The fact that the GOP isn't in lockstep with Dump is really starting to turn the MAGA crowd against them. This is going to be what splits the party and it's gonna happen before November.

MAGA's can't see the big picture, so they will burn any non-MAGA GOP candidate to the ground.

If you're right, it will be what saves this country.

If it weren't for the innocents who would be caught in the crossfire, as far as I'm concerned the MAGAts can blow away any of the republicans they choose. Just like it was with covid. Too many innocents died before there was an effective vaccine or treatments prepared, and too many innocents continued to get sick because too many MAGAts said **** your masks. But if you were one who was saying "**** your masks" and ended up getting covid and died, that's a battlefield kill and I am all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

It is starting to appear that way. You would have thought that the GOP would have gotten the memo when the MAGAts handed the Senate to the Dems in the runoffs but the GOP (as they often do) did the opposite of conventional wisdom. They should have cut off the limb to save the life. Now the rot is just eating them from the inside. The fact that only MAGAt election deniers were safe in GOP Primaries may look good for Trump, but it looks very bad for the GOP.

No party with leadership that includes Elise Stefanik and Jim Jordan is long for this world and the Plutes know it which is why they are walking away. They have only one real agenda, which they aren't even hiding, which is to Impeach Biden just because they are butthurt Trump got impeached. (twice)

Between this and the pretending to hide their Anti-Women tendencies (cause the internet is erasable ****ing idiots) this could get ugly for them the next few months...my heart bleeds for them ;^)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hey remember that meeting January 5th at the Willard Hotel with Rudy, John Eastman and the rest of the...ummm...conspirators?

Man she is gonna get some primetime hearings out of this...especially when she is removed as Trump's attorney and it is ruled privilege does not apply because of the crime-fraud exception! Next time dont lie to the DOJ and let the Feds open the boxes when they ask.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X