Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn’t drew just saying swalwell is a foreign operative?

always projection!

https://twitter.com/repswalwell/stat...u_7v5fnMtlTEzA

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      It's even better than just that- this organization isn't paying it's bills, as reported by Faux news. Shocking, I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Wasn’t drew just saying swalwell is a foreign operative?

always projection!

I'm sure his worship, suzie, is concerned.

Comment

• Wonder who she voted for https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The Qtards in prison.

The COVIDiots who are dead or ****ed up for life.

Everybody he scammed.
            Qtards that could have sold him out, the rest either don't care or don't matter in his sphere.

Maybe my question was misunderstood - the people that could take him out for whatever reason have chosen not to because there's no disincentive to standing by his side for 99% of them.

Comment

Wasn’t drew just saying swalwell is a foreign operative?

always projection!

Ha, he just dates foreign operatives.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

as well as cost the lives of foreign national assets working with us.
                Funny you should mention this.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I wonder how many he’s already killed

https://twitter.com/tristansnell/sta...D8VShVTCKmlSpg

jfc

https://twitter.com/jennycohn1/statu...D8VShVTCKmlSpg

Comment

But her emialz....

The lack of concern for all of those who pretended that Secretary Clinton's emails were going to bring down the country is not all that surprising- as I recall the reaction back in July 2017 after the first few times that dumpy was so very clearly not secure at all with info that was of importance to this country and world security.

It also would not shock me that dumpy gets some special building permits as well as loans forgiven in the future.

Comment

• Imagine, they used to hang people for this sort of stuff. For less.
                      Last edited by SonofSouthie; 08-27-2022, 08:44 AM.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Imagine, they used to hang people for this sort of stuff. For less.
                        Sure, but the really depressing part of this is how many people pretend this is ok. They don't even want to look into the validity of the accusations- just putting out excuses why this was allowed- even when those excuses are 100% incorrect.

These are the same people who are in such denial of the collusion with the ruskies- again, it's fine that people question the accusations, but there are SO MANY PEOPLE who are not even questioning it- but pointed out that it was perfectly ok do to that. This with a leader who was one of the last Soviets in charge.

All of that really, really, really makes me question the meaning of people hanging flags or tattooing the Constitution or Declaration of Independence on their bodies- how in the world is giving up information and working with enemies a good thing for the United States of America?!!?!?!!?!??? (let alone, the idea of installing a dictator- so ironic that they have the Declaration displayed)

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Imagine, they used to hang people for this sort of stuff. For less.
                          If any of these agent's deaths is tied back to info he leaked, we have no choice as a nation.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

If any of these agent's deaths is tied back to info he leaked, we have no choice as a nation.
                            As a nation, no. As people sure we do. 40% of us can and will continue to be willfully blind and with no tether to reality and will continue to insist that things that are clearly false are instead definitely true. The 60% of us who know what is true and what is necessary have to insist upon doing whatever it takes. If we don't, we don't deserve to have a nation anymore.

The more I think about this the more I think this is like one of the handful of incidents where we almost suffered a nuclear exchange with the Soviets during the cold war. Dumb luck, or flawed humans in leadership positions actually rising to their task, or just a couple of everyday flunkies who knew in their guts what the right thing to do was saved us from that horror. But we came *this* close. It looks more and more like we came just as close to having an actual traitor do unthinkable damage to the country actually occupying the White House. trump is a traitor whose actions in these matters most probably cost people their lives (in addition to his other actions during covid and any number of other awful things that also clearly cost people their lives).

I don't know for sure but I am guessing that federal laws probably allow for capital punishment for some of the crimes trump or the cronies closest to him committed. I'm not saying trump should be sentenced to such punishment if he was ever to be convicted of any such crimes because I don't think capital punishment is just. But he should rot in a federal prison until they have to haul his lifeless body out of a cell in a rubber bag.

Comment

Well apparently Andrea Mitchell said it is understandable because some of the stuff he took was mementos so we must all be pearl clutching again!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well apparently Andrea Mitchell said it is understandable because some of the stuff he took was mementos so we must all be pearl clutching again!
                                Mrs. Alan Greenspan can eat a bag of d-cks.

When we finish round 1 of the guillotines, all the liberal pundits from the '90s and '00s go in the second tranche. They were complicit.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X