This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We were so worried about her emails. Only to find out that just about everyone in government has a rogue email address for business. The electorate are stupid, and suckers. They buy the grift.
    Sic has not once addressed the actual and real security threat that dumpy is and was, when he spent many posts concerned about Secretary Clinton's emails that might have had an issue, maybe.

Ignorant is an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Sic has not once addressed the actual and real security threat that dumpy is and was, when he spent many posts concerned about Secretary Clinton's emails that might have had an issue, maybe.

Yeah, I know, right? No concern there. None at all. It's all about what party is in power for them. That's all they care about. They now own the Courts for a generation. Maybe more.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I'm glad I wasn't posting much around the 2016 election. At the time, I thought most of the concern over Trump was way off base. I felt it was wildly over-stated. In a weird way, we were all wrong... the concern was wildly under-stated.

(I didn't vote for him, I'm in MA so it doesn't matter, but I continued my long tradition of ****ing my vote away on a 3rd party candidate. That tradition ended in 2020.)
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          I'm glad I wasn't posting much around the 2016 election. At the time, I thought most of the concern over Trump was way off base. I felt it was wildly over-stated. In a weird way, we were all wrong... the concern was wildly under-stated.

(I didn't vote for him, I'm in MA so it doesn't matter, but I continued my long tradition of ****ing my vote away on a 3rd party candidate. That tradition ended in 2020.)
          I voted Green in '00, and although WI went Gore anyway, it was a wakeup call to me never to waste a vote that important. That tiny handful of votes gave us Iraq and hellish toll that came with it, both human and economic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            I'm glad I wasn't posting much around the 2016 election. At the time, I thought most of the concern over Trump was way off base. I felt it was wildly over-stated. In a weird way, we were all wrong... the concern was wildly under-stated.

Most D's on this board can (and have said) "I told you so" for multiple things after what was predicted in 2016. The hypocrisy for the r's and particularly the dumpsters keeps finding new lows.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I voted Green in '00, and although WI went Gore anyway, it was a wakeup call to me never to waste a vote that important. That tiny handful of votes gave us Iraq and hellish toll that came with it, both human and economic.
              If I lived in anything approaching a swing state I'd definitely feel different. But MA will not vote for a Republican any time soon, so I do look forward to going back to voting 3rd party at some point.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                So turns out dump regularly shredded docs and records against the law.

who is more concerned, Susan or our resident misogynistic concern trolls
                For context: https://twitter.com/axios/status/1490674756689014786

NEW: The National Archives last month retrieved boxes from Trump's time at the White House that he took to Mar-a-Lago instead of handing over to the agency, WaPo reports. They include notes with Kim Jong-un, which he once referred to as "love letters."
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh and it sounds like the January 6th Committee wants to have a chat with Nazi Barbie.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Not only the mar a lago box but they’re now saying he regularly tore stuff up all throughout his presidency

Comment

People like sic like that kind of lack of transparency.
                      He's the president, he can do what he wants.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

But he's not a partisan hack like the rest of you losers, oh no. He's a true independent thinker, does his own research, makes up his own mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Not only the mar a lago box but they’re now saying he regularly tore stuff up all throughout his presidency
                          I mean, it's not like this was news. it was reported probably back in 2017. And a violation of the Presidential Records Act. And he was told this, and continued to tear up documents.

And nobody in government or oversight, or anywhere, did anything about it. You let the bully get away with little ****, pretty soon he's doing big ****. Like trying to overturn elections.

But Drew's buhbie assured us that he had learned his lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I mean, it's not like this was news. it was reported probably back in 2017. And a violation of the Presidential Records Act. And he was told this, and continued to tear up documents.

And nobody in government or oversight, or anywhere, did anything about it. You let the bully get away with little ****, pretty soon he's doing big ****. Like trying to overturn elections.

But Drew's buhbie assured us that he had learned his lesson.
                            The lessons learned were by the republicans, who now know they can at least attempt a violent overthrow of a legitimately elected president and the only ones who will suffer any consequences will be their rubes and dupes. And even then it is just a drop in the bucket. Only five paid for their traitorous actions with their lives (really just one, the others died from falls or heart attacks didn't they?). And beyond that a couple hundred others of the few thousand present may have a criminal blemish on their records that will cause some inconvenience.

That is a small price to pay for the possible reward. And it will be the be the actual and proximate cause of why they are likely to try it again, unless the republican candidate wins for real. Sad irony that the only way we are likely to avoid a repeat of 2020 will be if the fascists actually win.

I still say we'd have been better off to have seen every last rioter and insurrectionist who breached the Capitol shot dead. That would have acted as a deterrent.

Comment

• Originally posted by swansong View Post

if i lived in anything approaching a swing state i'd definitely feel different. But ma will not vote for a republican any time soon, so i do look forward to going back to voting 3rd party at some point.
                              IRV solves this.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If Biden (or whatever other Democrat) wins in 2024 there won’t be a repeat of 2020 because Biden will actually send in the National Guard and the traitors will be facing the business end of an M4.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X